NARS Creme Blush in Cactus Flower [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
NARS Creme Blush in Cactus Flower [DISCONTINUED]
NARS Cactus FlowerNARS Cactus FlowerPeachy Orange blushes (starts with Cactus Flower)

4.5

OCTYLDODECYL STEARATE ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE SILICA DIMETHICONE C12-15 ALKYL LACTATE TRIBEHENIN POLYETHYLENE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE CANDELILLA CERA [EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX] COPERNICIA CERIFERA [COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX] OZOKERITE CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ISOPROPYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): MICA CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7 LAKE) CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE) CI 73360 (RED 30 LAKE) CI 17200 (RED 33 LAKE) CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) CI 75470 (CARMINE) CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE)]

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Lovely colour which gives me a summer glow, great for black skin!

on 8/28/2011 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I really think this is a beautiful color and I love cream blushes but the sparkle just killed it for me. The sparkle makes it not everyday wearable for me. Because of that, I returned it.

on 2/19/2011 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

LOVE.....Pure LOVE.

Don't Sleep on this blush!!!!!!.....it does not get the press it deserves.

This blush is to die for.......easy and smooth application. Wish I had known about this blush sooner. This blush was my gateway to the NARS products. I am officially HOOKED! Would definitely re-purchase. 10 LIPPIES

on 7/9/2010 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

This is a great cream blush for us darker gals (I'm NC45). It gives a great pop of orange to the cheeks. The product is creamy but 'dry' to the touch and blend easily. The colour is a vibrant orange with gold sparkles. Makes cheeks look naturally flushed and glowy. I don't find that it stays on as well as powder blushes h/e so I set it with MAC Fix+ to maintain the dewy look. Very pricey in Aus though..$78! :(

on 2/18/2010 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

From experience, the brightest scariest looking colours in the pan looks the most beautiful on the skin. Normally, I'm not a fan of cream blushers but NARS has the best formula IMO. The cream blushers turns into a powder finish which I love unlike MAC cream blush formula tends to stay a oily hot mess on the cheeks (that's applying it using a 109). This is described as a shimmering poppy, cute description and somewhat accurate. the shimmer is just right not to chunky like super orgasm blush, finely milled if that makes sense. When I apply this, I get a gorgeous natural glow, and I get many complements even from MAC MA's. This is definately a winter staple for me. I would repurchase this again!

on 1/28/2010 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I love colour of this product it looks really fresh and dewy on, It's a little tricky to apply but I always think cream blush is harder to apply. You need good lighting and to blend it very well else you will look extremely flushed lol. It lasts all day on me, only thing is I can't wear it everyday as quite a bright colour and doesn't go with other eyeshadows etc; but other than that I love it!!!!!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I saw this in Sephora and picked it up right away. I loved the way it swatched on my hands. When I got home and tried to apply it with my 187, I found that I got more glitter than color. I decided to apply it with a wedge sponge and the color payoff was much better. BUT, with better color comes more glitter. Now I don't know what to do. I LOVE the color but the glitter is off putting. It's not a deal breaker right now but I don't know. I'm gonna try it out over the next week and see if I still love it.

*****UPDATE*****
I didn't return it because I do love it so. I'm upping one more lippie. I love it

on 12/11/2008 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Wow, this blush is PIGMENTED. Beautiful coral pink that must be applied lightly. I was shocked when I tried to apply this sparingly with my MAC 109 brush, and it looked kind of scary on my NC45-50 skin. I had to tone it down with some powder. Next time I'll use a stippling brush and see if get better results. Other than that, it isn't greasy or oily like MAC ccbs and it lasted all day on my super oily skin. Although I think the color is pretty, Im not crazy about it that I'd use this up and buy a new one. Pretty, but I doubt this will become a staple for me.

on 5/2/2008 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I initally went to Sephora to try their powder blushes in a coral shade because MAC's blushed didn't wow me (I looove MAC btw). I tried torrid and taj mahal on my face, whipping out the brushes and trying them on each cheek in order to find the best shade. While taj mahal looked great, i feel it would look better when I tan in the summer. I asked the Sephora MA which colors looked great and as I expected she said they both looked good (hey she was trying to make that sale)

To make a long story short lol she showed me the cactus flower and while it looked scary in the pan, it looks WONDERFUL on my face. It gives a wonderful pinky peach color with a hint of golden shimmer. Im not to sure about the shimmer but the effect it gives makes me look great. It really brightens up my face. I will purchase this forever! Brown skinned girls, this is the perfect spring/summer blush!

P.S- I understand what everyone means by the easy to dirty packaging!

EDIT- I took off one lippie since its soo glittery and I dont reach for it as much because of that. great color though

on 12/7/2005 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

100% Worth the hype! Almost looks fluorescent in the pan but transforms into the most beautiful pink once you apply it. Put this on and prepare to spend the whole day trying not to check yourself out in any reflective surface you see coz it looks so pretty! NW45 and I LOVE THIS.