NARS Creme Blush in Cactus Flower [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
NARS Creme Blush in Cactus Flower [DISCONTINUED]
NARS Cactus FlowerNARS Cactus FlowerPeachy Orange blushes (starts with Cactus Flower)

OCTYLDODECYL STEARATE ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE SILICA DIMETHICONE C12-15 ALKYL LACTATE TRIBEHENIN POLYETHYLENE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE CANDELILLA CERA [EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX] COPERNICIA CERIFERA [COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX] OZOKERITE CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ISOPROPYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): MICA CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7 LAKE) CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE) CI 73360 (RED 30 LAKE) CI 17200 (RED 33 LAKE) CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) CI 75470 (CARMINE) CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE)]

on 8/18/2010 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I LOVE THIS! It is a gorgeous blush. This is my first nars product and I was a little hesitant in buying this blush because I am very pale, but I am soooo happy I got it because it's gorgeous! It looks a little scary in the pans, but on your cheeks it a very pretty poppy color with gold sparkles. It is a dream to blend. I use my ss187 for this and at first I tried stippling my brush into the product like I do with MAC ladyblush, but I didn't get any product. Then I ended up just swirling it in like I would a normal powder blush, and applied it. AMAZING. I would repurchase.

on 2/18/2010 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

From experience, the brightest scariest looking colours in the pan looks the most beautiful on the skin. Normally, I'm not a fan of cream blushers but NARS has the best formula IMO. The cream blushers turns into a powder finish which I love unlike MAC cream blush formula tends to stay a oily hot mess on the cheeks (that's applying it using a 109). This is described as a shimmering poppy, cute description and somewhat accurate. the shimmer is just right not to chunky like super orgasm blush, finely milled if that makes sense. When I apply this, I get a gorgeous natural glow, and I get many complements even from MAC MA's. This is definately a winter staple for me. I would repurchase this again!

on 4/10/2005 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Beautiful pink/coral as described. But...I would like to add that there is a beautiful underlying gold irridescent shimmer that gives it the interest and dimensionality that is typical of NARS products. The summer 2005 is breathtaking--I bought about 5 items, Cactus Flower is my favourite.