NARS Creme Blush in Cactus Flower [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
NARS Creme Blush in Cactus Flower [DISCONTINUED]
NARS Cactus FlowerNARS Cactus FlowerPeachy Orange blushes (starts with Cactus Flower)

OCTYLDODECYL STEARATE ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE SILICA DIMETHICONE C12-15 ALKYL LACTATE TRIBEHENIN POLYETHYLENE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE CANDELILLA CERA [EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX] COPERNICIA CERIFERA [COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX] OZOKERITE CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ISOPROPYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): MICA CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7 LAKE) CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE) CI 73360 (RED 30 LAKE) CI 17200 (RED 33 LAKE) CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) CI 75470 (CARMINE) CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE)]

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Lovely colour which gives me a summer glow, great for black skin!

on 8/28/2011 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I really think this is a beautiful color and I love cream blushes but the sparkle just killed it for me. The sparkle makes it not everyday wearable for me. Because of that, I returned it.

on 12/11/2008 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Wow, this blush is PIGMENTED. Beautiful coral pink that must be applied lightly. I was shocked when I tried to apply this sparingly with my MAC 109 brush, and it looked kind of scary on my NC45-50 skin. I had to tone it down with some powder. Next time I'll use a stippling brush and see if get better results. Other than that, it isn't greasy or oily like MAC ccbs and it lasted all day on my super oily skin. Although I think the color is pretty, Im not crazy about it that I'd use this up and buy a new one. Pretty, but I doubt this will become a staple for me.