NARS Creme Blush in Cactus Flower [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Dry
NARS Creme Blush in Cactus Flower [DISCONTINUED]
NARS Cactus FlowerNARS Cactus FlowerPeachy Orange blushes (starts with Cactus Flower)

4.7

OCTYLDODECYL STEARATE ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE SILICA DIMETHICONE C12-15 ALKYL LACTATE TRIBEHENIN POLYETHYLENE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE CANDELILLA CERA [EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX] COPERNICIA CERIFERA [COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX] OZOKERITE CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ISOPROPYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): MICA CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7 LAKE) CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE) CI 73360 (RED 30 LAKE) CI 17200 (RED 33 LAKE) CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) CI 75470 (CARMINE) CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE)]

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Oh what a beaut! this blush is a pinky red with gold shimmer throughout. Super blendable and makes you glow!

on 8/25/2011 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is my dream blush!! I've been looking for a sheer red that would look like a real inner glow. Turkish Red seemed a little too brick for me, so I bought Cactus Flower. It is absolutely perfect with my fair skin. I apply it with a foundation brush, and you can start very light and add intensity as you please. The texture is perfect -- it really looks like a natural, healthy glow. It blends in perfectly with my skin so I can't see any tell-tale blush lines. As other reviewers said, it looks like you just came in from the cold. And it lasts all day on my skin -- I never needed a touch-up.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I am in love with this blush, it's great for a really nice healthy glow. Brightens my face up instantly, very creamy and blendable. I love mostly neutral blushes, but this is an amazing color.

on 10/24/2010 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love the shade, love the texture, don't love the sparkles. With something like this I want to apply it with a light hand so it looks as natural as possible. Huge chunks of gold glitter don't really help that happen. *sigh*

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It's a lovely colour, it's just not my kind of colour. Also not a fan of the sparkles.

on 5/18/2010 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is a creme-to-powder blush, and I'm afraid of cremes drying out quickly, but this one still hasn't! The quality is excellent, it's creamy like a dream, smooth and stays smooth, and blends so well it melts into your skin and looks natural. On top of that, I love the color! It's fresh and floral (which sounds like I'm describing a fragrance, but if scents could be seen, this is how a fresh and floral scent would look like) and when I apply it to my cheeks it gives me a look of spring. It makes me look happy and awake and bubbling! I've heard people say they hate the gold shimmer, but the shimmer is pretty subtle on me. I suspect this is a difference due to cool or warm undertones. If you've got warm undertones, I don't think you'll mind the gold shimmer because it may look much more natural.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Absolutely incredible! I am extremely fair (always the most pale color offered by any cosmetics company, foundation-wise) and so I was naturally very hesitant about such a bright color. I was wrong. This color is just gorgeous on me- it's a very natural, what you would normally get when flushed color. It's just so incredibly flattering, and I honestly feel it could work on any skin tone or color- I'm very cool toned but this works beautifully on me. You can build it up from very sheer to very bright, it's all up to you. I truly feel this color couldn't look bad on anyone! A true HG for me, and I love the texture and application, it looks so real on you honestly wouldn't believe it was make-up!

on 4/2/2010 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Like others have said, it looks great on skin even though the color is shockingly bright. You can control the intensity and it looks really natural and healthy. Great consistency and color lasts. I just wish it didn't have the gold shimmer in it.

on 1/13/2010 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This cream blush give me a innocent little girl look!!! Bright up my face and a lot of gold shimmer but unlike discoball. very easy too blend and long lasting. warning over 30 ++years old might hate this color

Ok, I make a claim about what my HG blush is about every other week.... but this week it is Cactus Flower. This color is a really bright fun alternative to my standard peachy-pink blushes like orgasm and deep throat. It really lights up my entire face and looks incredible when paired with Laguna. IMO they should have made a duo of cactus flower/laguna. My skin tone varies from fair-medium to quite tan in the summer and I have found that this works no matter what my skin tone looks like. I don't notice a very significant amount of glitter as others have mentioned... IMHO its the perfect amount. looks great with Buxom lips in Lacey!! perfect match!