NARS Creme Blush in Cactus Flower [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
NARS Creme Blush in Cactus Flower [DISCONTINUED]
NARS Cactus FlowerNARS Cactus FlowerPeachy Orange blushes (starts with Cactus Flower)

OCTYLDODECYL STEARATE ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE SILICA DIMETHICONE C12-15 ALKYL LACTATE TRIBEHENIN POLYETHYLENE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE CANDELILLA CERA [EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX] COPERNICIA CERIFERA [COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX] OZOKERITE CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ISOPROPYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): MICA CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7 LAKE) CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE) CI 73360 (RED 30 LAKE) CI 17200 (RED 33 LAKE) CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) CI 75470 (CARMINE) CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE)]

on 12/4/2010 8:28:00 PM

I had been using Nars powder blush, and loved it, but wanted to try the creme blush. I was afraid to try it because I didn't think I could apply it well with my fingers. Then I read some reviews that said you could use a regular blush brush. Well, voila! It worked wonderfully! I LIGHTLY swirl the blush brush on the blush, and then apply to my cheeks in circular motions, out and up to my temples. Then I apply a little more to the apples of my cheeks, as needed. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to use!I don't know how the brush picks up the creme and evenly distributes it, but it does. I love the flushed color it gives. IMO it is a more natural look than the powder I had used. I am very fairskinned, and Cactus Flower, lightly applied, looks very good on my skin. Thank you Nars! Thank you fellow reviewers!

on 5/29/2005 6:52:00 PM

Cactus Flower by Nars is a beautiful pinky coral that imparts a lovely flush of color on my lll skintone. As others have said, it does look scary in the pan, but is gorgeous on! Blush is back bigtime and this one is my choice for spring and summer. In the cooler months I use Nars Turkish Red and I love it also! These cream blushes last forever and, in that sense, along with the mirrored compact are a good deal.