Redken Body Full

Redken Body Full

3.6

Aqua (Water) (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Starch Acetate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume (Fragrance), Cetyl Esters, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Methylparaben, Disodium Cocoamidopropionate, Limonene, Potato Starch Modified, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Wheat Amino Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Polyquaternium 10, Linalool, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Lecithin, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Citronellol, Citral, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal

on 5/14/2016 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This conditioner is not very hydrating, but then again few volumizing conditioners are. I use this conditioner with the Body Full shampoo and together they give me more volume than any other volume formula I'v tried. I was using Living Proof Full s/c but wasn't impressed at all so I picked up these Redken products at Ulta on clearance. I think there's a new Redken volumizing formula out now, which I haven't tried. But the Body Full formula is still available on Amazon and a few other sites. I only use this conditioner on the midlengths and ends and when I blow dry upside down, I get tons of volume that lasts for days. I use Rusk Thickr mousse and that helps me get as much volume as possible. These three products give me big 80s hair but the shampoo and conditioner are quite drying so I don't use them very often. I only use them when I want tons of volume. I don't suppose they work very well if you don't blow dry. But that's what I do and it works like a charm. I also like the way the poo and dish smell, a really light clean scent. The poo lathers really well and the conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Although this shampoo has sulfates, it doesn't strip my color at all. If you want lots of volume, I advise you to give these two products a try. I definitely recommend them but maybe not as a daily thing.

on 4/25/2016 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a good volumizing conditioner that moisturizer hair without dragging it down. Its smell is divine and worth the extra couple of dollars it costs compared to drugstore products like Pantene, which these days are competitive with and as good as the pricey salon brands that are overpriced to give rich people the illusion that they are buying better quality and superiority. If not for the smell, I would say this was an A-quality like of volumizing products--the smell is why I use the conditioner and give it an A+. Unlike harsh volumizing products it doesn't fade color out or leave hair straw-like. In general, however, I find Refken's body full volumizing styling products--sadly not available in many brick and mortar stores; I shop on eBay--a better bet for getting volume than relying on any conditioner to do it. The most I ask of a volumizing conditioner is to not drag my hair down into a swampy, over-moisturizer, limp yet fine mess. This doesn't go that. It's my favorite conditioner and smells like you just left the salon. It makes me feel like one does after a good blowout or a new outfit you like/--an extra bounce in my step and, no pun intended, in my otherwise lanky, fine, prematurely falling-out Eastern European dyed-black hair.

To Read all 47 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/21/2015 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've been using various shampoos and conditioners from the Redken line but am moving away from them now because, while I love what the shampoo does for my hair, I suspect it is drying out my scalp. The conditioner is great through, and it leaves my hair feeling silky and moisturized without weighing it down. It looks great blow dried but healthy and frizz-free when allowed to air dry as well. Plus, the fragrance is nice and the price is right. One liter of conditioner costs me about $30 and lasts for several months even when I'm sharing the product with my boyfriend. What more could you ask for? I would repurchase.

on 11/20/2014 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have very baby fine hair where it is thin in the front. I have been using this product for over 6 years daily (new and old formula). I love this product because it does not weigh my hair down. This lifts my hair, but I also have a very layered haircut. It really brings out my curls. ! I get compliments on my volume and thickness. Thank you Redken. This product when on sale is a great deal.

on 4/26/2014 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this off the cuff without reading any reviews. It was getting on my nerves that I couldn't find a normal conditioner, everything I saw was targeted for frizzy/curly/dry/coloured hair. Then I spotted this for fine hair (which i have), so it was a whatever moment.

Much to my surprise, this is one of the best conditioners I've used so far!

I extremely dislike the feel of my hair after using supermarket conditioners. It's silky smooth, but it feels like there's a layer of chemicals wrapped around each strand to produce that silky smooth feeling. I understand that it's supposed to do that to give you silky smooth hair, but I really dislike it.

I really like this conditioner due to that reason - my hair feels natural and not like there's a layer of around each strand. It also smells great and I've no tangle or hair drying out issues mentioned in other reviews. My hair also has more noticeable volume, although this is becoming a bit of an issue since I don't use conditioner on my scalp, my hair is flat on top and voluminous on the lower layers - will have to see what to do about that.

At the moment, will likely repurchase, but I'll need to finish the bottle to see.

on 12/16/2013 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was disappointed with the Body Full line. I like to use products that give volume to my hair so I thought this would be the ticket to smoother, softer and voluminous hair. Wrong! It gives you volume alright, but forget about the smooth and shiny! My hair is very dull. I had better luck when I was using baking soda and vinegar! My hair is always tangled and it feels dry. If you leave the conditioner on your hair long enough, you can tell a little bit of difference. Don't dare use a hair dryer though! The conditioner seems to work a little better than the shampoo. However, I wouldn't recommend this line at all. I'd try going with the All Soft products paired with a volume mousse or spray.

I really wanted to like this product but this made my hair really droopy after a while. I have very thick hair so lord knows how the ladies with fine hair can use this especially considering this product line claims it is for fine hair. I did like that it wasn't too heavy although after a few days and with continued use it left a creamy residue over my hair and made my hair look really dull. Although i love you redken this is worth a miss :(

on 8/9/2013 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have mixed opinions on this conditioner... when I use the conditoner (+ shampoo) in the shower, honestly, i HATE it, it makes my hair feel dry and tangly...
I have fine, quiet limp hair, so i was hoping the body full set would work..

Once i'm out the shower, and de-tangle my hair (which takes a while) and i either let it dry naturally or blow dry it (i always straighten it after) I will admit, my hair does look a lot more volumous and healthy. So in that case, it does it's job, only after the pain of de-tangling my hair.

Would I buy it again? Probably not, yes it volumises my hair, but it also tangles my hair majorly, which takes a lot of time to de-tangle, which actually takes a lot of my hair out, which obviously isn't a good sign.

If you have tangle free hair (?) this could be your shampoo/conditioner. i find the extreme range does the job better without the joblot of hair coming out from my brush.

on 5/21/2013 9:22:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

It's not worth the price tag at all, the body full line is very drying and colour stripping (if you have dyed hair) and is just not volumising either. A big let down

on 8/21/2012 7:56:00 AM

I hate this product! It completely dried my hair out, and didn't give it any "body" at all. It simply made my hair look like hay!
I would never recommend this to anyone, because it simply doesn't do anything. I'd prefer a cheap drugstore conditioner over this!