Pantene Blonde Expressions Shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

3.2

Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Xylene Sulfonate, Dimethicone, Laureth 4, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Polyquaternium 6, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Trihydroxystearin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Benzoic Acid, Chromium Oxide Greens, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Carmine, Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I dyed my hair dark brown about three months ago and I'm trying to go back to my natural blonde. After three uses of this shampoo, my hair is noticeably lighter. I really love this shampoo, the smell is also great. I can't say what the price is as my bottle was free! I also love the packaging, it's very easy to dry off and stick in my gym back without it leaking. Will re-purhchase!

on 4/13/2011 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this. I admittedly don't have many hair issues. My hair is fine, straight, silky, and not prone to frizz, although it does tend to be very flat. This works very well for me. It gets my hair very clean and leaves it feeling soft. I sometimes follow with a conditioner but it isn't necessary. It smells good too. Best of all, it keeps my highlights looking really nice. My hair is a very dark ash blonde naturally and I get partial highlights that are pretty light. My hair grows fast so I get roots very quickly but since I have been using this consistently, my roots don't look as bad and my highlights aren't brassy at all. This is a miracle since the water at my apartment isn't very good and it usually messes up my hair color. I don't recommend this if you have very dry or damaged hair but if your hair is in decent condition and you are looking for a shampoo to preserve your highlights, give this a shot.

on 1/30/2010 10:03:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Sheer Blonde all the way. Don't waste your money on this, I'm still regretting that i did! The shampoo isn't worth $5 when it doesn't help with your color at all, you can get something for $8-10 that actually does work. I don't know what I'd do if i didn't have hot oil treatments and deep conditioning....

It's a pass, ladies with bleached hair.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I once used dish soap to wash my hair after my dye came out too dark, and this shampoo leaves me with the same texture as dish soap. I used it for one week and I was shocked at how damaged the ends felt. It looked and felt like fake hair. I've used other Pantene shampoos in the past and I can't remember them ever being this drying. The bottle design is kind of nice though.

on 11/15/2006 12:06:00 PM

this worked like any other Pantene shampoo..actually not even as good as the other shampoos in the Pantene line. I didn't notice anything in my blonde highlights and it was a waste of money to purchase it with the blonde expressions conditioner. I bought two full sizes and I didn't want to waste them but I couldn't wait until I finished both useless bottles.

My new HG blonde shampoo and conditioner. I really really like this. I was fed up of spending so much on my loreal professional shine blonde shampoo and cond so i thought i would try this. This makes my hair so soft- more than loreal prof ever did and makes my highlites brighter. The conditioner also is so good- better than kerastase chrome reflect one which made my hair way tooslippery. im starting to think maybe 'expensive' hair and skincare products dont work for me- i recently purchased a clinique and chanel cleanser and had to send both back as they didnt do anything good for my skin and im back to SIMPLE BOOTS cleanser and their facial scrub which are the best!! i think ill just be sticking to hig end make up products only for now....although i love collection 2000 too!