Pantene Blonde Expressions Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Dry
No Image

2.2

Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Xylene Sulfonate, Dimethicone, Laureth 4, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Polyquaternium 6, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Trihydroxystearin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Benzoic Acid, Chromium Oxide Greens, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Carmine, Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have platinum blonde hair and this a big no no for me,it turned my hair brassy and yellow in some places,it did however leave my hair shiny,but I have moved onto something better now,to me this line is a huge waste of time,and money.

on 5/13/2008 12:28:00 PM

I've used it for few times, but it's nothing sensational. It's good, but not enough for my hair, although I am blonde and it should suit me. Conditioner is better than the shampoo.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Purchased on a whim as a cost cutting exercise, which has proved to be a false economy. For some reason this shampoo is just far too heavy for my hair, even though it is rather dry due to regular hi-lighting. It did not seem to bring out the blonde as promised, and on day two my hair needed to be washed again as it looked so flat, This got me into a vicious circle of washing and styling, with no great reults for my hair. After some research I confirmed it was folly to make a rush purchase as I have stopped using this shampoo wasted money and am dissappointed with myself as it turns out Pantene is not cruelty free. I have learned from my mistake though. ( And binned the remainder even though I loathe waste)

on 8/19/2006 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This one doesn't do it for me. In fact, I think my highlights look brassier after switching to this. Back to so bloody expensive but so worth it Aveda Blue Malva.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have gotten so many compliments on my hair/highlights after using this shampoo. My hair definitely looks lighter and brighter each time I use it and I have not experienced the flakiness othes describe. Great product, & have already repurchased.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this to replace my John Freida Sheer Blonde shampoo because I ran out, and I bought it in the darker shade. I ended up with an icky residue near my roots. As soon as I stopped using that in my shampoo routine it went away.