Pantene Blonde Expressions Shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Other
No Image

3.3

Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Xylene Sulfonate, Dimethicone, Laureth 4, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Polyquaternium 6, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Trihydroxystearin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Benzoic Acid, Chromium Oxide Greens, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Carmine, Methylisothiazolinone

on 3/9/2008 11:46:00 PM

I agree with other reviewers that this product (and the conditioner) doesnt really do a lot for blonde hair - I noticed no difference in terms of colour than with a regular shampoo/conditioner. That said, it did make my hair incredibly shiny, which (as I have blonde highlights) is sometimes pretty hard to achieve. I also noticed that I got a lot fewer split ends than normal when using these products.

on 8/19/2006 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This one doesn't do it for me. In fact, I think my highlights look brassier after switching to this. Back to so bloody expensive but so worth it Aveda Blue Malva.

I'm always using and trying different shampoos, but this is one I keep coming back to. My hair is fine and straight and needs lots of help in the volume department. This shampoo leaves my hair full of volume, plus it really makes my blonde highlights shine. My hair stylist even commented how good my color looks and how long it lasts!

Blonde Expressions=crap.I bought this because I really liked the smell.Will I ever learn that Pantene sucks no matter what the product???Well,it''s not their fault.Trick me once,shame on you.Trick me twice,shame on me.