Bonne Bell Lash Gloss

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am pretty sure this has been discontinued, but I remember using this alot at the beginning of high school, and I had bought the greenish shade, though it showed up clear anyways. I used this as a base or sometimes as a topcoat to my regular mascara, and I used it daily on my brows. Great product and I will be searching to see if I can find it somewhere!

This is a great clear mascara. It's *very* natural looking. Makes them look defined & glossy. Doesn't hold curl well, but still a great mascara. Super inexpensive as well! ♥

on 12/16/2004 7:46:00 AM

Bought this in the purple tint with the shimmer. Shimmer KINDA showed up on my lashes, and it made my lashes glossy. :) When layered over my Almay bright eyes, it lustres so beautifully...would repurchase.

Eyes: Violet

Cute mascara. I have this in "moon beam"--the purple with shimmer. It has no color and the shimmer doesn't appear on lashes. Like the MUAer below sed, its the training bra of mascara. this product is NOT the hocus-pocus mascara that will give u really longer/thicker lashes, it separates them and give 'em a slight curl. this cant give u smudges. VERY cute. enhances my naturally black lashes and they frame my blu/green eyes nicely. go ahead and buy it. good for "natural" days.

on 5/16/2004 2:00:00 AM

Product/form: Lash Gloss (both tints)

Price at Place: about 3 USD at Wal-Mart

Color: Either green or blue 'tints,' though I didn't notice any noticeable presence as far as color was concerned. You're safe with either.

And so forth: Ah, the training bra of mascaras. You seriously cannot screw this stuff up, and that's what is so brilliant about it. It's great for brow-taming, and does impart a slight pretty gloss on already-dark lashes. I prefer to use it as a sort of topcoat because it does have a nice separating effect. I stocked up on this stuff.

continued >>

This mascara is SO cute but it does nothin for my eyelashes. I put on mascara already which held my curls, then i was using this to take out some clumps and it uncurled my lashes! It doesn't curl my lashes at all when i put it on alone either it doesn't hold them. And it takes a long time to dry and my top and cottom lashes keeps on stickin together-annoying. But i use it to tame my frizzy hair. i would NOT buy this again EVER....

on 5/3/2004 11:01:00 PM

I absolutely love this stuff. I bought a tube of it in "Tidal Wave" and it's the perfect everyday mascara for me. I already have very dark, fairly thick lashes and I really hate the flakiness and smudginess of regular mascaras. This gives my lashes enough defition, minus the raccoon eyes. I just curl 'em, slick this stuff on and go; and I don't have to worry about swimming, crying or sleeping with it on. Lovely. : )

on 2/19/2004 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this in the glittery kind...I sort of hoped for a little more glitter, just for a fun mascara, but it didn't really show up. It mostly made my lashes look wetter. I guess this is pretty good for a clear mascara, although I think the point is kind of stupid - it's pretty hard to notice that it's on. I actually used this on my eyebrows, and since no glitter shows up, it worked to hold them neatly in place.

on 11/22/2003 3:21:00 AM

i have this in moonbeam. it does look pretty - purple with sparkles, but does nothing at all for my lashes. maybe a teeeeeensy bit darker, but since my lashes are black, i can't really tell the difference. not much glossier either. but they're not stiff, and they don't irritate my eyes.

on 1/24/2004 11:54:00 AM

I like this stuff. It's good for defining my already long and dark eyelashes. Lasts a long time too.
Good for eyebrows too, and flyaway hairs. Good stuff. Plus, no animal testing.