John Frieda Radiant Red Color Last Conditioner

John Frieda Radiant Red Color Last Conditioner

2.7

on 11/22/2009 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I gave the shampoo two stars because at least it lathered up and washed my hair. I have no clue what this thing did. Whatever it was, it was NOT condition my hair. I sincerely doubt leaving a residue that made my hair limp and greasy after a day is conditioning. I had to use a regular shampoo/conditioner once because I forgot the duo and my hair was amazing afterward. It was cheap stuff I was using too, which showed just how badly this stuff was doing to my hair.

Like the shampoo, did not hold colour. Turned my bright vibrant red into this strange copper.

Not worth a penny of the $10. My friends told me the Pantene would ahve been a better deal, which annoys me to no end because I had been debating between the two.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love this product so much. It keeps my red/brown/auburn color from fading so quickly. I have colored my hair a red/brown/auburn color for 4 years and it always fades so quickly. Since I have used this product, I have gotten so many compliments on the color of my hair. The smell is good, not too strong or unbearable, there is a faint "hair dye" smell in it though. This product is red and I was afraid it might stain my hands or the tub, but it did not. Great product for the price, I highly recommend for any redhead looking to elongate the red in their color.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like the fruity smell of this and it conditions fairly well. My hair was left soft and detangled. It also helped a little with shine. not too bad. edit: Overtime this build up really bad, so you definitely have to clarify and or make sure to switch around with other light conditioners.