John Frieda Radiant Red Color Last Conditioner

John Frieda Radiant Red Color Last Conditioner

2.5

on 5/7/2014 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this along with the John Frieda Radiant Red Shampoo and I really like it. Of course, I still have some fading which is to be expected, but I do feel like this helps some, and every little bit counts. This product also conditions really well and is very affordable. So, I don't have any complaints. Good product. I'll definately repurchase.

on 7/24/2010 4:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't like anything about this, from the packaging to the very texture of the shampoo and how my hands dry out after touching it.

on 4/29/2008 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This stuff sucks. Deposits a thin dull layer of red color on the hair that does NOT look natural. I bought it because it was cheap, but it's not a bargain if it looks bad. So I'm back to using Bumble & Bumble's color conditioner for reds. I prefer Artec's Strawberry Color Moisturizer, the ultimate in natural, shiny color, but it has been discontinued. L'oreal has acquired the brand so maybe it will re-introduce the formula, PLEASE! Jenna Elfman used Artec shampoos and conditioners whenever she wanted to go from blonde to red and it always looked good.

on 3/26/2006 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This conditioner isn't nearly moisturizing enough to quench my bleached/color-treated hair. While this and the shampoo wasn't able to preserve the color in my highlights, they have enhanced it just a little. My main beef with this is the lack of moisture. I have major dry frizzed out hair. I can't say I'll buy this or the shampoo again.