John Frieda Radiant Red Color Last Conditioner

John Frieda Radiant Red Color Last Conditioner

2.8

on 5/7/2014 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this along with the John Frieda Radiant Red Shampoo and I really like it. Of course, I still have some fading which is to be expected, but I do feel like this helps some, and every little bit counts. This product also conditions really well and is very affordable. So, I don't have any complaints. Good product. I'll definately repurchase.

on 9/4/2013 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Dyed my hair red and I'm doing everything possible to preserve the color, this conditioner is really creamy, the color is pink so hopefully it adds something to the dye, left my hair almost completely untangled, very soft and shiny, today my chignon was sliding off because my hair is so soft and frizz free, smells delicious too, only con is that I wish it was more moisturizing.

on 3/22/2006 10:02:00 PM

I am not as sold on the conditioner as the shampoo and color sealant. It is an okay conditioner but I have definately had products that cost less and seemed to leave my hair softer. I do like the scent. The tube can be a pain to get all the product out and it is identical to the shampoo so if you are blind like me it is very easy to grab the wrong bottle! Also as I said with the shampoo-it does leave (washable)stains on your towels. they come out in the washing machine but if you like to use towels a few times before washing you will not want them displayed in the meantime with the red streaks. since i use all three products i can not tell you how much the conditioner contributes to the color lasting in my hair.

on 3/2/2006 6:52:00 PM

This doesn't do anything for saving my color that I can tell. It's a thick conditioner that is pleasant enough, but it seems to dry my hair out and make it frizzy. Had high hopes--it's horrible.

on 8/30/2005 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i bought this thinking, it's dark pink, it will help my color last. it doesn't. and it really doesn't condition so well either. if i didn't know better, i would think this is drying out my hair and making the color fade. if you dye your hair, this just isn't going to help it at all. i gave it a two because i like how it looks and the squeezy tube. i would not repurchase this.*update*i am actually throwing this away...my hair feels coarse and unless i use some other product, i can't even comb my hair wet. this sucks real bad, i took away my good packaging lippy because i hate this stuff. (and i am thrifty, so if i am throwing it away, it has to be really bad.)