Boucheron Jaipur Homme Eau de Toilette

This is suuuuuuch an incredible fragrance. As i've said before it takes alot to impress me as far as men's fragrances go but Jaipur Homme rocks my world. It could easily be a women's fragrance. It starts off with a sweet cinammon/powderey note and pretty much stays that way throughout the duration it stays on your skin. I love the fact that it comes in an Eau de Parfum so that should be the one you should buy. There is no sharpness and Jaipur does not have that horrid men's cologne vibe. Jaipur is just a wonderful perfume.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the SEXIEST and best smelling men's fragrance I've come across in years!!! I bought it for my husband as a gift for Christmas and I cannot tell you how wonderful it is. Go try it for yourself. Men--if you want to attract a woman, this will definitely do it!! Women--watch your man if he wears this, the women will flock to him. Also, women--try a little on yourself, it's a wonderful, subtle fragrance that you will love to smell or wear. I cannot tell you how highly I recommend this product. You will never have to buy anything else for your man.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel