3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

Wow, this product was discontinued? That certainly takes me by surprise! I honestly really liked this mascara and am a little taken back by some of the poor reviews I'm reading here. However, to each their own, and all I can do is describe my wonderful experience with this product which, as others have said, was also my "special treat" mascara! The application of this product is so smooth, rich, and easy. It glides onto my lashes effortlessly and makes my blonde, short lashes luxuriously long and dark. I love that because of the ingredients, you can keep piling it on throughout the day. One of the perks was wearing one or two coats at school or work, then if I went out, putting on two or more extra coats for a more glamorous look! If this product were still on the shelves, I'd highly recommend it. A+ from me.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I LOVE THIS MASCARA. So sad it is discontinued. Great length and easy application. Love the fibers. The packaging is quite cute.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

11 years ago

This *WAS* my HG Mascara, till the bigwigs at SU decided to discontinue it. I nearly cried when I found out. This stuff was amazing; it lengthened, it added crazy-volume, the tiny fibers totally did their job. I got complemented constantly on my false eyelash application at MAC counters. They would be *shocked* when I told them it was just mascara and SU at that! It was just about water proof, but super-easy to remove. It never smudged, never moved. Seriously. Just thinking about how awesome it was, and that I'll never have that again, makes me depressed.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

11 years ago

This is a great mascara for girls with short eyelashes. I think its a fantastic mascara, i tend to like volumizing mascaras but this one caught my fancy as it actually makes a dramatic length difference, whithout clumping. I find there are so many clumpy mascaras that need to be combed through after. not with this one. doesn't dry out quickly either. May not reccomend for sensitive eyes. the fibers may be irritating.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

11 years ago

This mascra is ok, its not to die for. it does make your eye lashes look long but its too gluppy if you know what i mean. I got mine of ebay for about £14 quid. but i will not rush to but it again, if someone buys it for me then its a bonus.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

EyesBlack

1.0

11 years ago

I'm pretty sensitive to mascaras. When the SA took this near my eye I felt my eyes burning. This mascara definitely irritates me. I didn't feel it made a difference on my eyelashes and made them look spidery. When I wore it throughout the day if my eyes start tearing up or if I'm sweating I feel the burning sensation on my eyes and at the end of the day my eyes were bloodshot. I wouldn't recommend this product if you have sensitive eyes like me. I'll stick to my Diorshow which doesn't irritate my eyes and only cost 2 dollars more for a product that volumizes and lengthens.

About reviewer (176 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2.0
from

11 years ago

The MUA at Shu Uemura introduced me to this product and I decided to purchase it and try it at home. My lashes are long and majority of the mascaras I use do not cause it to "de-curl" after using a lash curler. Although my lashes looked really long, it was also really droopy...there was no more curl in my lashes. Thank goodness Shu Uemura in Hong Kong allows you to return items for exchange.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Other, Other

11 years ago

This is my special treat mascara. Its way too expensive to buy all the time - especially because there are so many new beauty products to try! I have thick lashes but they are not really long, Fibre Xtension makes them super super long! I wear contacts and the fibres don't irritate my eyes at all.

About reviewer (145 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

11 years ago

The SA promised me that this mascara thickens and lengthens, but i can't the result, and the brush is poking my eyeballs until they're falling out!!I give it a 3 because it delivers natural looking eyelashes when i need it,'cause it does absolutely nothing :(

About reviewer (233 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

11 years ago

I definitely am a fan of Shu Uemera’s Fiber Xtension mascara. My first time trying it on was probably 3 years ago at Sephora, and I instantly fell in love. It has a special protein that extends your lashes to double its length. No joke. I also have teeny-tiny lashes, and with Fiber Xtension, my eyes popped. --------------------------------------------------------- www.theconscioussnob.com

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair