The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Daily Cleansing Wipes

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Daily Cleansing Wipes

3.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sorbitan Laurate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Benzoate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Citric Acid, Dilauryl Citrate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Steareth-100, Steareth-2, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Tocopherol.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

Wipes seemed super dry - not much tea tree content to make a huge difference to acne / oily prone skin. Will use the packet up for makeup removal before double cleansing but I would not trust to remove grime from the face properly! Also - horrible trying to remove mascara with these!

since these were the first wipes i bought ever, i'd always thought that they wouldn't leave my face as clean as with a cleanser. wrong. it removes makeup so easily, removes oil and dirt, and works very well. definetely buy again

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

There seems to be a lot of positive comments on this product but I cannot agree. First off, the package does not reseal properly which makes portability difficult. Second, they make my face feel somewhat waxy or sweaty after I use them. Clean, but.. filmy... hard to describe the exact feeling but it isn't pleasant IMO. The scent is okay and perhaps they are soothing and gentle but I have such oily skin that I need something that does a better job. Plus, I like a wipe that takes off eye makeup too and this is not intended for eye area use. Lame. I think I'd be better off using a wetnap.

on 10/30/2005 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Refreshing, clean and with a "minty" feel. They clean well, and are a very generous size. I love the fresh and clean feeling you get when using it. Great Product!