The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Daily Cleansing Wipes

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Daily Cleansing Wipes

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sorbitan Laurate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Benzoate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Citric Acid, Dilauryl Citrate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Steareth-100, Steareth-2, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Tocopherol.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I bought these for one of my housemates and I wish I'd gotten them for myself! They feel soothing and cleansing as I wipe them across my face, which is great for the many nights I'm too lazy to wash my face thoroughly. My main gripe is the fact that it costs 12 dollars for 25 wipes. I mean, I can get a pack of 25 from a drugstore for 4-6 dollars (of course if they're the generic brands, you can sadly feel the difference. And it isn't a good one). Since I wouldn't use them everyday though, it could be a good investment. Still, I'd definitely buy them for myself when payday comes. They're worth it.

since these were the first wipes i bought ever, i'd always thought that they wouldn't leave my face as clean as with a cleanser. wrong. it removes makeup so easily, removes oil and dirt, and works very well. definetely buy again

on 7/12/2010 10:16:00 PM

I bought 2 of this during TBS promotion (S$6.90, RRP S$10.90). This is really good for lazy day when I just want to get my makeup off asap without feeling the makeup remover lotion/cream. As I am using TBS TTO range, this is good additional to my current routine. I even use it on wiping off my mascara, it does not burns my eyes. But my face does become red after I use this wipes, it is small problem, cos after shower my face back to normal. I do use TBS Chamomile eye makeup remover to cleanse of my mascara, use another facial wash to double cleanse. By the time I used TTO toner/TBS Cucumber water, no residue left. I would very much prefer if TBS can come out with a proper makeup remover for TTO range cos for $10.90/25 wipes is consider very ex, meaning that 1 piece is S$0.44. I use this wipes for another purpose, I used it on my dogs on non-shower days for them. It is perfect cos, it does not leave any stickyness at all. It helps them to keep fresh and smell nice. Will stockup more if there is promotion (Which is rare for TTO range)

I am a huge fan of the tea tree range at body shop and have several of the products. I used these at night and they get all my make up off really nicely the only down side would prob be the smell, my bf always complains when i use them as they have a kind of grassy smell but it soon goes away so it wouldn't stop me buying the product. It works really well if you use it with the blemish fade night lotion. Another down side is the price at £4.00 it could be a little cheaper for something you use everyday,( i have used boots cucumber essentials wipes which work just as well) , but its not pricey enough to stop me buying.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

There seems to be a lot of positive comments on this product but I cannot agree. First off, the package does not reseal properly which makes portability difficult. Second, they make my face feel somewhat waxy or sweaty after I use them. Clean, but.. filmy... hard to describe the exact feeling but it isn't pleasant IMO. The scent is okay and perhaps they are soothing and gentle but I have such oily skin that I need something that does a better job. Plus, I like a wipe that takes off eye makeup too and this is not intended for eye area use. Lame. I think I'd be better off using a wetnap.

on 11/28/2006 10:25:00 AM

I love these wipes, though they are a bit expensive. I think they are 10 bucks and you get 25 of them. For the value, the tea tree freshener applied with a cotton round is better, but this are worth picking up if you are traveling. I took them to Europe with me, and they were cooling, cleansing, and refreshing after a hot day of climbing Giant's Causeway. Also good to take on the plane, sine they arent a liquid you can carry them on and give yourself a freshening up, which is nice on those long transatlantic flights which leave you feeling gross and dirty.

on 9/27/2006 3:13:00 AM

These wipes are terrific (cleansing, cooling, remove make-up) with just two caveats. 1)the packaging is awful, doesn't really reseal and thus the wipes dry up way before they are supposed to! 2) The price is quite expensive for facial wipes!

on 10/7/2005 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Im another one who brought this with no high expectations. I have extremely sensitive and highly acne prone skin, and it doesnt help that I am constantly changing my products too in order to find my HG line. I cant comment on this too much yet, perhaps I will in a weeks time because Ive only just tried this today for the 1st time and they were so calming and soothing. Ive never liked tea tree to tell the truth but because all else has failed Ive decided to go back to the natural basics. Anyway, so far so good...and these wipes are far better than any other high end brand products Ive tried.

Popular Face Skincare Products