The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Daily Cleansing Wipes

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Daily Cleansing Wipes

1 review

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sorbitan Laurate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Benzoate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Citric Acid, Dilauryl Citrate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Steareth-100, Steareth-2, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Tocopherol.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I bought these for one of my housemates and I wish I'd gotten them for myself! They feel soothing and cleansing as I wipe them across my face, which is great for the many nights I'm too lazy to wash my face thoroughly. My main gripe is the fact that it costs 12 dollars for 25 wipes. I mean, I can get a pack of 25 from a drugstore for 4-6 dollars (of course if they're the generic brands, you can sadly feel the difference. And it isn't a good one). Since I wouldn't use them everyday though, it could be a good investment. Still, I'd definitely buy them for myself when payday comes. They're worth it.

Popular Face Skincare Products