The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Daily Cleansing Wipes

Filtered by hair type : Curly
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Daily Cleansing Wipes

1 review

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sorbitan Laurate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Benzoate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Citric Acid, Dilauryl Citrate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Steareth-100, Steareth-2, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Tocopherol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love these wipes. I've tried a lot of different brands and this is my favourite so far. The wipes feel really gentle on the face but take all my makeup off beautifully (I use Revlon Colorstay which is a really tough foundation to remove; other brands I'm normally left with some makeup left over but with these it's all gone). It has a really great smell (I love tea tree) and has that slight tingling sensation you normally associate with tea tree, which I like because it makes me feel like the product is working!

A couple of people have complained about the price, but where I live in New Zealand $15 (about US$10) for 25 wipes is pretty normal. For comparison, I used to use Nivea Exfoliating Wipes and they cost NZ$13 for 20 wipes. I'm happy to pay this price for a product I know is high quality.

I haven't used the product long enough to know if it will have much of an effect on my acne, but so far I'm impressed.

Popular Face Skincare Products