The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Daily Cleansing Wipes

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Daily Cleansing Wipes

3.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sorbitan Laurate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Benzoate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Citric Acid, Dilauryl Citrate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Steareth-100, Steareth-2, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Tocopherol.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

Wipes seemed super dry - not much tea tree content to make a huge difference to acne / oily prone skin. Will use the packet up for makeup removal before double cleansing but I would not trust to remove grime from the face properly! Also - horrible trying to remove mascara with these!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my favorite make-up removing wipe, and my favorite item from the tea tree collection. It does not have any affect on my acne, my skin tone, or help reduce oil. But, it is wonderful for getting makeup off at the end of the day. The wipes are large so you can use them twice before throwing them away. They smell nice, and they don't leave any weird residue. I would like it if they were a little more moist, but that's a minor issue (if it gets dried out after my first use I just splash a little water on and it's good as new). The package keeps them well sealed so they don't dry out over time. The package claims that they cleanse and tone all in one, but don't fall for that. After I use these I still wash my face and use a toner. On rare occasions when I don't wear makeup and I'm too tired to go through my nightly ritual I will just wipe my face down with one of these, but my face definitely doesn't feel as clean afterwards, and usually I end up regretting it because I'll have a couple of small pimples the next day.

Popular Face Skincare Products