The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Daily Cleansing Wipes

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Daily Cleansing Wipes

4.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sorbitan Laurate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Benzoate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Citric Acid, Dilauryl Citrate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Steareth-100, Steareth-2, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Tocopherol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love these wipes. I've tried a lot of different brands and this is my favourite so far. The wipes feel really gentle on the face but take all my makeup off beautifully (I use Revlon Colorstay which is a really tough foundation to remove; other brands I'm normally left with some makeup left over but with these it's all gone). It has a really great smell (I love tea tree) and has that slight tingling sensation you normally associate with tea tree, which I like because it makes me feel like the product is working!

A couple of people have complained about the price, but where I live in New Zealand $15 (about US$10) for 25 wipes is pretty normal. For comparison, I used to use Nivea Exfoliating Wipes and they cost NZ$13 for 20 wipes. I'm happy to pay this price for a product I know is high quality.

I haven't used the product long enough to know if it will have much of an effect on my acne, but so far I'm impressed.

I looove these wipes, I get really oily at night time and they're great to use right before bed.

My only complaint is that you only get 25 per pack and at 10$ a pack it seems a little pricey. I would spend the money again though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like these better than other makeup remover wipes I have tried, but I wouldn't buy them again. I think there are other products out there that are better than wipes for removing makeup. For removing makeup I like using either MAC cleanse-off oil or The Body Shop tea tree foaming face wash.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my favorite make-up removing wipe, and my favorite item from the tea tree collection. It does not have any affect on my acne, my skin tone, or help reduce oil. But, it is wonderful for getting makeup off at the end of the day. The wipes are large so you can use them twice before throwing them away. They smell nice, and they don't leave any weird residue. I would like it if they were a little more moist, but that's a minor issue (if it gets dried out after my first use I just splash a little water on and it's good as new). The package keeps them well sealed so they don't dry out over time. The package claims that they cleanse and tone all in one, but don't fall for that. After I use these I still wash my face and use a toner. On rare occasions when I don't wear makeup and I'm too tired to go through my nightly ritual I will just wipe my face down with one of these, but my face definitely doesn't feel as clean afterwards, and usually I end up regretting it because I'll have a couple of small pimples the next day.

I am a huge fan of the tea tree range at body shop and have several of the products. I used these at night and they get all my make up off really nicely the only down side would prob be the smell, my bf always complains when i use them as they have a kind of grassy smell but it soon goes away so it wouldn't stop me buying the product. It works really well if you use it with the blemish fade night lotion. Another down side is the price at 4.00 it could be a little cheaper for something you use everyday,( i have used boots cucumber essentials wipes which work just as well) , but its not pricey enough to stop me buying.

on 6/23/2007 10:25:00 PM

I use these wipes after having my "hot yoga" classes. They don't irritate my skin and they work well on my acne. I highly recommend them and I will repurchase.

So far, I am pretty satisfied, and I've tried these cleansing wipes 4-5 X. I have combo, acne-prone skin. For the last past months, due to a lot of changes in my life & skin care routine, my skin has been very sensitive and reactive. I have to deal with a lot of skin problems right now, so I try to find products that are gentle but efficient, which is kinda hard. Lately I've discovered that tea tree oil is helping me a lot. I've tried many brands of cleansing wipes but most were too harsh or not that much efficient. I bought a pack of these wipes, with no big expectations. I wanted something for my I-don't-want-to-clean-my-face-I'm-too-tired nights. ;-)

These wipes work pretty well, they clean almost every trace of makeup. Quick and easy! I would not recommend to use this if you wear a lot of makeup though. I like the refreshing sensation. They are not too harsh and do not irritate my face. The smell is a bit strong, but it's normal since it's tea tree oil! Haven't cause me any breakout issues. I would purchase them again! continued >>

Popular Face Skincare Products