The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Daily Cleansing Wipes

Filtered by age: 25-29
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Daily Cleansing Wipes

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sorbitan Laurate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Benzoate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Citric Acid, Dilauryl Citrate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Steareth-100, Steareth-2, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Tocopherol.

on 3/5/2018 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Love these wipes. I use it most nights before going to bed, leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. The only down side they are a bit to expensive.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like these better than other makeup remover wipes I have tried, but I wouldn't buy them again. I think there are other products out there that are better than wipes for removing makeup. For removing makeup I like using either MAC cleanse-off oil or The Body Shop tea tree foaming face wash.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my favorite make-up removing wipe, and my favorite item from the tea tree collection. It does not have any affect on my acne, my skin tone, or help reduce oil. But, it is wonderful for getting makeup off at the end of the day. The wipes are large so you can use them twice before throwing them away. They smell nice, and they don't leave any weird residue. I would like it if they were a little more moist, but that's a minor issue (if it gets dried out after my first use I just splash a little water on and it's good as new). The package keeps them well sealed so they don't dry out over time. The package claims that they cleanse and tone all in one, but don't fall for that. After I use these I still wash my face and use a toner. On rare occasions when I don't wear makeup and I'm too tired to go through my nightly ritual I will just wipe my face down with one of these, but my face definitely doesn't feel as clean afterwards, and usually I end up regretting it because I'll have a couple of small pimples the next day.

on 7/23/2008 11:02:00 AM

I am currently using a number of the body shop's tea tree oil products after having a major breakout ( i thought i had left those days long behind me! ) and they really seem to be doing the trick. I use the cleansing wipes at night followed by the toner, the facial wash in the moring and i apply the gel stick directly to any blemishes.
I do not use this on the eye area, the tea tree oil stings your eyes, but it does a great job of removing make up with out making skin feel greasy or too dry. I think the packaging could be improved to keep the wipes moist for longer but on the plus side body shop are quite environmentaly conscious with their materials they use.

on 11/28/2006 10:25:00 AM

I love these wipes, though they are a bit expensive. I think they are 10 bucks and you get 25 of them. For the value, the tea tree freshener applied with a cotton round is better, but this are worth picking up if you are traveling. I took them to Europe with me, and they were cooling, cleansing, and refreshing after a hot day of climbing Giant's Causeway. Also good to take on the plane, sine they arent a liquid you can carry them on and give yourself a freshening up, which is nice on those long transatlantic flights which leave you feeling gross and dirty.

on 9/27/2006 3:13:00 AM

These wipes are terrific (cleansing, cooling, remove make-up) with just two caveats. 1)the packaging is awful, doesn't really reseal and thus the wipes dry up way before they are supposed to! 2) The price is quite expensive for facial wipes!

So far, I am pretty satisfied, and I've tried these cleansing wipes 4-5 X. I have combo, acne-prone skin. For the last past months, due to a lot of changes in my life & skin care routine, my skin has been very sensitive and reactive. I have to deal with a lot of skin problems right now, so I try to find products that are gentle but efficient, which is kinda hard. Lately I've discovered that tea tree oil is helping me a lot. I've tried many brands of cleansing wipes but most were too harsh or not that much efficient. I bought a pack of these wipes, with no big expectations. I wanted something for my I-don't-want-to-clean-my-face-I'm-too-tired nights. ;-)

These wipes work pretty well, they clean almost every trace of makeup. Quick and easy! I would not recommend to use this if you wear a lot of makeup though. I like the refreshing sensation. They are not too harsh and do not irritate my face. The smell is a bit strong, but it's normal since it's tea tree oil! Haven't cause me any breakout issues. I would purchase them again! continued >>

Popular Face Skincare Products