Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.6

on 12/13/2015 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Okay, I actually do like the smell but it is very overwhelming! It is very powerful and strong. To me this smells more chocolatey then florally. Even tho I do like the scent, because it's so strong I prolly wouldn't use this as my everyday perfume.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Stinky. Smells like an old lady.

on 2/24/2015 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This perfume is a bit expensive but I love it. I listed after this scent for a long time and finally purchased it. I love the way this makes me smell. It's flowery but not too in your face. It's a nice grown up scent.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This decent is perfect! Its a very sweet scent. I would say this could be worn everyday- day or night. I received so many compliments from this perfume!

on 9/1/2014 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Great scent. Only downfall the staying power is average. Fades about halfway through the day.

on 3/23/2014 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Yet another grossly misnamed fragrance. While the listed notes err on the floral side, this scent should really be called Candybomb or Sugarbomb. This is no light feminine floral, this is a sweet and intense gourmand that will stick in your nose (and on your skin) for hours. As a fan of foody, tooth-achingly sugary fragrances, I want to love this. It opens with plenty of patchouli and vanilla and rose and fades into something more caramelized. It has great longevity and you definitely do not need to overspray. Unfortunately, I think it is the mimosa note that is way too sharp for my nose. I am torn about this fragrance because I like it in principle, but some of the notes are extremely synthetic.

As for the B&BW dupe, I would say Sensual Amber is close enough. Not 100% the same, but very close and a fraction of the cost.

on 3/11/2014 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is Syrupy smelling. It does smell like flowers but it is creamy and warm and delicious.. I cannot recognize what I am smelling but I know I have smelled it before. This fragrance is alluring and makes me want to keep sniffing myself and it. It is not fresh but not cloying and overpowering. It is beguiling. It is not as powdery as Lolita but is in that family. This is a winner and the staying power is there. One spray lasts about 5 hours.

on 1/10/2013 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm a bit torn between being in love with this perfume and being a bit 'meh' about it. On the one hand, it is very 'me'. It's quite strong so a little goes a long way, has beautiful floral notes and I adore the bottle.
On the other hand though, it is very 'sweet'. And i do mean very. So I suppose you have to be in a certain mood and have a certain personality for it.
It's a good summer/spring scent. It also goes well for both day and night. Day because of it's 'fresh' scent, and surprisingly night because of its potency.

on 9/12/2009 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Oh dear. I had a visceral reaction to this perfume. It was too EVERYTHING. Too intrusive. Too strong. Too cloying. Too identifiable. I can smell this perfume from a mile away ( literally, a mile away, as it's so strong) and can immediately identify it as Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf. It is appropriately named as I find it does indeed smell like someone blew up a florist shop. There's just too much going on here. Also, there is an intense powder note that depending on the person and their body chemistry makes this perfume either too mature smelling, i.e. old lady or too young smelling i.e. a teenager that's trying too hard. I must say, Viktor & Rolf must be making a killing off of this because the number of people that are wearing this seems to be multiplying. I live in New York City and there's a certain set of women, the mature business men's wives that are wearing this in droves! I dare you to walk through the upper east side and count the number of times you get a whiff of this on a woman walking around. This is also very expensive, which I can honestly say, I know some people that think the more expensive a fragrance is, the better. How wrong! What a horrific assumption! This wouldn't be worth purchasing if it was half the price. I don't care for the intensity of it. I received a card while shopping that was laden with this perfume. I then placed the card in a little leather notebook I was holding that I use to take notes. That was a year ago and my notebook still smells like Flowerbomb! I would have just given it one lippie, however I am absolutely smitten with the pink hand grenade shaped bottle. That sort of design could have been very tacky if executed poorly. The designers made it look chic, classy and utterly feminine. If only I felt the fragrance inside matched up to the packaging.

on 1/8/2009 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I just wanted to comment on the previous review, as I happen to own both of these fragrances...while they do smell similar (that kind of intense sweet heady fragrance) they are NOT the same scent. Magnetism is much sweeter and more girlie than Flowerbomb, which has a more musky scent - and is also quite strong. Just wanted to comment so that people can formulate their own opinions :) Also, Flowerbomb is more expensive and harder to find.

Note that I chose "No" to the question of whether or not I would purchase again; the reason being, I get bored! I never stick to just one fragrance :)

Popular Fragrances