Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.9

on 11/4/2015 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

very pricey !! Made me sick afterwards !
Ruined my day i was feeling headaches all day

The standard by which i measure all my other perfumes! I have been using this since it came out, i absolutely love it, i get so many compliments on it. It smells so fresh and clean. I get a smile on my face when i smell it. It lasts forever too. Im a perfume junkie, if it smells good to me, i have to own it. This is my favorite bc it stays on all day and is just perfect. It is expensive but in all honesty you dont need a lot!

on 5/4/2012 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

It starts with an explosion of cotton candy, and ends at pure cinnamon. For me the cinnamon is so clear, evident and lasting, that i`m surprised i haven`t seen anyone mentioning it here...

on 1/29/2012 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This smells absolutely AMAZING! 2-3 (sometimes 4 lol) pumps goes a really long way......my fiancÚ got me the biggest bottle that costs $150 (which to me is really really expensive since the most I've paid for a perfume is $60) but the bottle is pretty big (3.4 FL. OZ.) and the smell lasts so long so I guess it's worth it. I don't use this as my everyday perfume (I either use Kat Von D's Saint, or L'Occitane's Honey & Vanilla) so it's probably gonna last me a really long time and whenever it does run out I would definately repurchase, I just LOVE the smell....I can't really explain it but it's a sweet smell, I guess it's floral but I get more sweet from it. I spray it more on my clothes because the smell doesn't last as long on my skin and I love smelling it when I do wear it.....the smell is so unique, I just can't say enough good things. I think everyone woman needs a really good perfume that's long lasting for special occasions or just when they want to smell yummy and this is it!! Valentine's Day <3 is coming up so I suggest start hinting to your significant other from NOW ;o)

on 7/11/2011 5:36:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

The first time I head about this fragrance was actually on a youtube video. I smelled it in John Lewis 2 years ago, and I really wanted it, but I couldn't bring myself to shell out so much for it but kept ranting about it.

I finally purchased the 30ml last year, best decision made! I've been out and literally had men sniffing me and asking what I'm wearing because it smells damn good. I wore it on my first date with my boyfriend and he couldn't stop smelling me lol.

I shelled out on a 50ml when John Lewis was having 10% off price match. I use it sparingly.
Mind you Victoria's secret HoneySuckle Belle is a slight dupe, but this smells way better.

It's lasts all day and I don't even need to touch up, the smell lingers in my jackets for a long time after I've worn it.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is the sweetest perfume i have in my collection. I cant say i like this fragrance,but i dont hate it either. Its a very pretty bottle, really looks like a "flowerbomb". although i must say its more sweet than its flowery. Too sweet for my taste. 5 lippies for the packaging, but I wouldn't repurchase this - and its too expensive as well.

on 7/24/2010 8:08:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Am I going to buy a EDT because the packaging looks like a glamorous pink glow worm ?(the 3.5oz) Yes! I alsolove the name of it. And it was ridiculously advertised at Sephora. I know viktor and rolf is a designer but who the fudge are they? okay I'm sounding like i'm 21. Anyways love it love it love it. I will dish out the 150 for the bottle.

on 5/5/2010 11:04:00 AM

I feel so sexy when I wear this stuff. It's a very creamy scent and on me stronge vanilla notes stand out all day. I begged my DH for this for my birthday and woke up this morning to a lotion and perfume set. Mmmm love this smell.

this is one of my top 5 fragrances. It seems more citrusy/sweet on me, and not too much floral comes across.
It's just such a comforting scent, and not overpowering at all. Very sensual. It always brings a smile to my face:)
p.s. I'd like to try the Flowerbomb Extreme, since it usually feels very different from regular Flowerbomb to most people.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I am soo not a fan of floral scents, so with a name like Flowerbomb, I prepared myself for the headache that one spritz was sure to unleash. Instead, I got a nice surprise. Flowerbomb is soft, kind of powdery, and somewhat sweet on me. Sexy in an understated way.