Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

2.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I used to wear J'Adore regularly, before I started becoming a perfume madman and trying a new scent every day. I just got a small bottle of this from Ebay, and let me tell you, this is a very distinct scent. Years ago, a friend of mine put a drop on her wrist and let me smell it, and when I put some on, the moment came back to me with such clarity because it smells exactly the same. To me, it is like J'Adore, in that it is very well blended-I do not get any distinct tea, flower or patch notes-and creates a veil of scent that is both light and warm at the same time. The vibe is different-J'Adore is opulent, darling, and Flowerbomb is sweet-but they are both sensual confidence-boosters, and what else could you ask for in a scent? If you like J'Adore, give this a try.

ETA 12/30/13: Changed the "buy again" from yes to no. I still think Flowerbomb is sweet (both in the frag notes and the way it makes you feel) and massively wearable, but I swapped mine in favor of other perfumes that play better with my body chemistry.

on 6/30/2011 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this scent! I have been spraying testers and wanting this for at least 2 years... and i finally purchased 100ml EDP yesterday!

I didn't pay full price from the shop (can't justify spending $205 on any fragrance) but i found a great deal online. With the $AU being so high i couldn't resist buying from the US. Can't wait to start spraying and getting compliments. LOVE FLOWERBOMB!

on 5/18/2011 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

More like a sugarbomb than a flowerbomb. The very existence of this fragrance is pointless because it smells exactly like the millions of other boring, ultra-sweet fragrances out there. Given the name, I expected to detect at least a little floral, but all I get from this is cotton candy and a bit of musk. This is being marketed to young people as the next D&G Light Blue or something. I'm not impressed with either.

on 2/22/2011 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is something I regret buying, I liked it at first even I convinced my friend to get it. The moment I spray it smells sweet and overwhelming but it gives a rather mens cologne smells to me. I couldn't bare it. I really want to like this but too sad I just hate it.. Sorry vikor and Rolf .. I have given two lippies for the cute adorable bottle and my sister says it's one of her fav.. Not mine..

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

WoW~~~~~~~~~

what a sweet scent~~~~~ !

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

-sighs- This is one of those times I wish I had sniffed before I pulled out the big bucks. I purchased the edp and YES there is a diff between the edp and the edt. I like the edt better; a little sharper but neither works well on em at this point. On others its AMAZING. I love the scent. But on me, this freaks out and declares war on my body chemistry, similar to the way Theiry's ANGEL did.

My husband nailed it; said it smells like B.O.!!!! OMG! Repulsive on me. The sweetness gets that summer sweat scent... The same happens with JS's Fancy, so I think it's something with the notes which are similar.

Sad because the bottle is gorgeous, feminine and the scent lovely on the right person.

Anyway, if you would like to try this and are looking for a MUCH less expensive dupe, go for B&BW Sensual Amber. LOL TRUST ME..Try it. It is a NEAR EXACT dupe to my nose for Flowerbomb edp! I sprayed it on a few weeks ago at the store, on and was like "wow that smells familiar. I wonder why." When I got home and hubby sniffed me I remembered why.

Him: "Eww...I thought you got rid of that stinky BO perfume." Me: "I did. It's a diff perfume."
Him: "I don't like it. Take it off."

So yes..not only to my nose is it a dupe but to hubby's too apparently and this man so infrequently notices anything I wear. Flowerbomb and Sensual Amber are the only 2 he has ever HATED vehemently.

If you love FB but hate the price, try B&BW SA. At the semi-annual sale it was $6.25.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

No no no! It was just waaay too sweet for my senses. I only sprayed a little on me, and it assailed my nose. If I wore it for too long, it would make me dizzy and/or give me a headache. Though the packaging is beautiful, and the sillage is great, I just can't wear it.

on 4/10/2008 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is my new fragrance love. After reading so much about it I sprayed some at my wrist at my local Nordies. It is a GREAT evening fragrance for me and not at all overwhelming like I find many other fragrances to be (*ie angel, etc). I must say I missed out on the 'floral' part of this. It smells quite musky to my nose. I didn't notice this 'turn' on my skin as many fragrances do, so it gets another point for that. THe only major major drawback with this fragrance is the price point. Far too high IMO, but I still want the entire line!! (the oil, the cream, the 3.4 oz edp!)

Popular Fragrances