Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hands down my favorite perfume ever. I don't use it everyday, I only use it if I'm going out at night, an event or somewhere special. I love the pink & black packaging, so simple and chic. I found this perfume at a Sephora when I was randomly spraying perfumes on the spray cards. When I sprayed this one, I fell in love right away. I find the smell so beautiful, elegant and sweet. I tend to see mixed reviews on staying power of this perfume, but personally for me it stays on & lingers the whole day. Sometimes I still smell it on my skin the next day. I recommend the oil if you're looking for something to stay on longer. It is a little pricey but if you love this fragrance like I do, it's definitely worth it! Overall, this fragrance is amazing and is my go-to favorite!

on 11/4/2015 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

very pricey !! Made me sick afterwards !
Ruined my day i was feeling headaches all day

on 12/29/2014 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

The name flowerbomb made me think I'd get an explosion of flowers. I expected it to be floral, different & interesting. Instead I get the usual opening of fruit & sugar. The sweet fruity blast is joined by a touch of non specific floral note that does nothing to reduce the sweetness of this concoction. Then there is a tiny hint of green notes that "freshen" the sweet, fruity sugar, a shampoo-ey note that further adds to the overrall clean feeling. The drydown is your usual vanillic amber drydown with the super clean non dirty non earthy neutered patchouli. This smells like your usual fruity floral. Light on the fruity, high on the sugar with a shampoo "clean "fresh" drydown. Viktor & Rolf should have called this "sugar bomb" I think that name is more apt

on 5/11/2012 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb smells simultaneously very sugary and flowery. I don't think you can find something like that in another perfume which is why I think this perfume is so popular. The smell is so distinctive that when somebody wears it, I can immediately tell that it's flowerbomb without second guessing myself. The staying power is great and I would say it's very strong. I can't say anything about the bottle because I bought the roller instead of the full sized perfume, however, from the pictures that I've seen, it looks really cute. The bottle looks like a granade...a very cute feminine granade. hahaha. I don't know about you guys but I thought that was really funny. I don't wear this perfume everyday, but everyonce in a while I like to wear it, when I want something bold and sweet. Hope this review helped.

on 4/13/2012 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I've been wearing this for many years, but lately I got really tired of the smell. So now we're taking a break..

But this really is a lovely smell of flowers and I've gotten so many compliments while wearing this. Plus the bottle is so pretty!

I don't get the hype. The bottle is beautiful, but it smells sickeningly sweet. I like sweet smelling perfumes, but Flowerbomb smells cheap. I've heard people say that Flowerbomb is "the sex."
Well, I'm here to tell you that NO, it's not. Not for me, at least. If you're a self-respecting woman in your mid 20's who wants to give off an air of class, elegance, grace, and understated sexiness, don't reach for this. This will make you smell like a high school girl who went overboard with Victoria's Secret strawberries and champagne body spray.
I only gave it 2 stars because of the packaging. It's absolutely gorgeous!

on 3/6/2012 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Divine!!! This is how angels in heaven smell, I get tons of compliments, my favorite frangrance ever!!

on 12/17/2011 4:15:00 PM

Loved this at first. Received TONS of compliments. Then some RAPPER mentioned it in a rap song and now EVERYONE is wearing it. Won't wear it again.

on 11/11/2011 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

sweet sexy warm sugary. love iit !!!!!!!

Dem..it's so0 damn expensive & not lasting on my skin. ;'(