Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.9

on 12/18/2017 9:06:00 AM

Lasts all day & gets better (warmer, I think) with dry down. I absolutely love this scent.

on 5/26/2017 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I don't smell flowers at all. I am not a fragrance expert by any means, so this is definitely a layperson's description, but to me this smells like a gourmand version of Obsession. I definitely pick up the patchouli and amber, with a sort of vanilla, sugary smell that I've never noticed in Obsession. This isn't really to my tastes, but it isn't terrible and it is *definitely* not what I expected given the name. While it isn't for me, I do suggest looking past the name if you're scared off by flowers (as I usually am).

I really don't know what other people are smelling when they smell Flowerbomb but when I smell it I just smell chemicals! Zero flowers, zero patchouli. Just a very strong, very unpleasant, sharp chemically odor. When I very first smelled it, years and years ago, in a magazine I remember thinking "Wow! This is amazing! I need this!" But when I finally smelled it in person it was like I was smelling a completely different fragrance. It didn't smell anything like I remembered. It was horrendous. I will never understand why this perfume is so popular but I'm assuming it must just smell different to me than to others which is too bad...

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really LOVE patchouli. I mean L-O-V-E patchouli. I understand and love strong fragrances. I wear Angel EdP, Youth Dew EdP, Aromatics Elixir, Obsession, etc, and I wear them well. But this... this Flowerbomb... NO. It is made up of all my favorite notes and yet, to me, it is not a matter of not liking it, I hate it. It is repulsive. Nauseating. This is on other people as well as on my skin -which by the way is impossible to scrub off. It lingered for 12 hours, turning my stomach -even after I showered. I have tested this one a few times, wanting to give it a chance, and each time regretted it. On the other hand, I LOVE Spicebomb on my husband and myself.

on 4/27/2016 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Oh, I had no idea this had so many bad reviews because everyone I know loves it, and I have many friends or colleagues who wear it.

I have quite a sweet tooth when it comes to fragrances, so I love the sweetness in it, but I strongly disagree with the people that say it smells sweet like a kids perfume or a Victoria's Secret body spray, I think the sweetness in this is very detailed, thought through, stylish and sophisticated. Of course as everything and perfume especially, it's a matter of taste, I personally love this one and it's one of my favorites.

on 3/25/2016 2:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

far too expensive for what it is and the only perfume I shell out money on is Alien by t. mugler so I wouldn't buy this even though it smells good but not good enough for up over 100.00

I don't understand the what all the hype is about this fragrance. To me, there is nothing individual about it. There are so many perfumes out on the market that smell exactly the same. (Both Taylor Swift perfumes, Britanny Spears, Sophia Vergara, Queen Latifah, Katy Perry Pink Sugar, so many Bath and Body Works fragrances, the list goes on). The only thing that that stands out is the hefty price.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I initially heard about Flowerbomb after I heard an Owl City song (If My Heart Was A House). I decided to go out and give it a sniff. I was so intrigued by it because I usually hate floral scents, but there is something about this one. It is so fresh and luxurious, definitely not a grandma floral. It is almost a sophisticated candy/gourmand scent with a hint of floral, depth and freshness all at once. It gives you this 'aura' of scent around you. I always get compliments and I get asked what I'm wearing! After about two years of testing and contemplation I finally picked this up! I love this perfume. It's one of the few perfumes that I didn't get sick of after years of smelling it over and over. I purchased the small refillable (22ml) size for $35 CAD at Sephora, so it wasn't too much of a splurge.

TLDR; Hands-down best perfume for me. I never get sick of it.

on 12/13/2015 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Okay, I actually do like the smell but it is very overwhelming! It is very powerful and strong. To me this smells more chocolatey then florally. Even tho I do like the scent, because it's so strong I prolly wouldn't use this as my everyday perfume.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Stinky. Smells like an old lady.

Popular Fragrances