Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.8

on 9/28/2017 9:59:00 AM

Don't love this scent. Too much like Grandma.

on 9/22/2016 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love this scent and I think the packaging is creative/cute. I agree with the other reviewers that mentioned its lack of staying power. It only lasts about 4 or 5 hours on me ... perfect for a night out, but not so great for a long work day. Even so, I would recommend the scent to lovers of sweet/sexy/sensual fragrances. Personally, I wouldn't choose this scent to wear to work anyway :) I will purchase this fragrance again as soon as I find a deal ... MSRP is a tad pricey.

Downright DISGUSTING Yuck!!!

on 3/11/2016 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I know it is a huge seller but it's just not for me. Too powdery, too flowery, too sweet, too generic. Nothing special except a cute name and bottle.

I'm currently on my second bottle of this perfume. I would never of bought it for myself because I really am not a fan of floral fragrances. I usually find them to be far too overpowering and one of those scents that really stays in your nose. But I had this bought as a Christmas gift last year and it is now my favourite every day scent.

I don't know where the name came from because to me, there is nothing flowery about it, instead it is a sweet almost sweet-shop smell. Its great for every day use and I often get people asking me what I'm wearing.

The packaging is so cute, the bottle is shaped like a little hand grenade and this means it is really easy to grip when actually spraying it as I often find it a bit tricky to spray towards me without tipping it upside down with taller bottles.

It always lasts all day and I can usually smell it on my clothes when I take them off at the end of the day although it never smells overpowering.

The only negative is that I never want to throw the bottle away when its empty!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Despite the name, as everyone pretty much knows, this is way more of a sweet gourmand than anything floral. There are some indistinguishable florals in the opening, but they soon become overshadowed by a dominating sense of caramel that lasts throughout every single bit of this fragrance's life. Some vague patchouli woodsiness does peep out every now and then in certain whiffs but proves no match for the caramel and other sugary notes. Overall, I feel this is a good transitional fragrance from the young girl transitional sugary/fruity fragrances and body splashes out there for adolescents into the more young adult fine fragrance genre. .But even those in those age groups who do not like the sweetest of sweet fragrance in any given echelon of fragrance, probably won't enjoys this. I see the beauty in this and why it is so touted and popular and why many genuine love it, but it just isn't my personal taste, I prefer deeper, darker florals with lots of wood thrown in, mostly, Like Burberry the Beat and Jo Malone Velvet Rose and Oud

on 6/3/2015 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Way too sweet. There are some florals in this but it mostly smells like sugar. Might be ok for a teenager but then again they can probably find something much cheaper. A mixture of sickly sweetness and the way a magazine smells when it has multiple perfume samples in it. Overpowering.

This is one of the WORST, sickeningly sweet, synthetic-y fragrances I have ever had the mispleasure of smelling. A girl walked into Sephora the other day, no, she sashayed in and sprayed this on in a a pattern, GENEROUSLY, and then sprayed it in the air twirling around in it. When she walked to makeup, there was an almost tangible, Peppy Le Peu-like stench cloud that followed her around, and my fellow employees and I were all gagging. Her boyfriend did the same thing with Spicebomb. Just...no. Yuck.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have been using this product for years and still get compliments all the time. I discovered it from my best friend in high school(many years back). I remember whenever we went out clubbing, bar hopping, fashion shows, the mall, nail salons etc, people would always stop in their tracks, back peddle and ask her what product was making her smell so good. It was really weird. She got hit on non-stop. When I started using it, the same thing happened to me. I got a little dose of beauty that people wanted to be a part of and it felt amazing. Who knew a perfume could do that.

As for the scent itself, It has a very distinct smell that can be as soft or strong as you please, depending on how much you put on. The smallest amount will last a long time and can be smelled from across a room but not too strong up close, either. It is a soft burst of flowers that you will find no name for. Naturally, my clothes, my bed sheets, my skin and hair smell like this but it is subtle. My friends and family notice and they always ask why it smells so good. Without daily use of this perfume, there is still has a subtle linger.

If you want something lovely and impressive for anytime, anywhere then I highly recommend trying this out. It's pricey but if you want to indulge on a perfume, I would choose this one.

on 2/2/2015 11:19:00 PM

I wanted to hate it. Seemed that every vacuous celebrity says this is the perfume they wear. Well, I don't want to smell like Cheryl Fernandez Versini or some 20 year old in a soap opera so I avoided it but one day I thought....."I wonder" And that, dear readers began my obsession with Flowerbomb. It's sweeter than I would normally wear (my signature scent is Molecule01) but it's wonderfully addictive. I love trawling the beauty department at Harvey Nichols looking for unusual (i.e not everyone you meet will be wearing the same thing) perfumes but this......I just don't care that it's become so popular. I love it, I wear it and at the end of the day, isn't that what it's all about?

Popular Fragrances