Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.8

on 1/5/2015 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this on a whim on Groupon (3.4oz for $100 which was a steal!). Glad I did because I really like this fragrance. It is sweet with a hint of floral, contrary to its name. I expected a "flowerbomb" but much to my suprise it wasnt and that is ok since Im not big on floral scents. This actually has a very similar base to Si by Giorgio Armani. Maybe that is why I like it very much it remind me of Si with a twist.

on 11/8/2014 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Received a sample of this from Sephora, and the scent is floral and attractive with a splash of vanilla. I like it a lot, but can't tell yet whether it might be overly sweet. If not for the astronomical price, I might actually consider buying it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Gorgeous perfume!! It's light, musky, sweet and floral. I consider this my night perfume. It smells great when spritz on the spot and it smells even better when it wears off. I also have the roller ball so I can bring it along with me. Definitely would repurchase! :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

love this scent. I enjoy floral scents but most tend to smell too old for me, and i also like warm vanilla scents but then they are always too sweet and more for someone very young.

this is the perfect cross between floral and warm & sweet. I have been searching for the perfect scent for so long and this was seriously love at first sniff. I am so in love with it! for the value you may as well get the $80 bottle instead of the roller ball. I tried it on and accidentally put too much on using the roller ball and it got all over my sweater sleeve and over 2 weeks later my sweater still smells as if I just put the perfume on. I almost don't want to wash it ! great perfume, perfect balance of floral and sweet while being mature & sophisticated. LOVE

on 9/30/2013 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My Fave perfume/edt. Bought this many, many times. Its so sweet smelling reminds me of candyfloss. Only need one or two sprays and the smell lasts so long. Such a happy smelling perfume x

This smells a lot like sensual amber from bath and body works. I'm not a huge fan of sensual amber though...

on 3/6/2012 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Divine!!! This is how angels in heaven smell, I get tons of compliments, my favorite frangrance ever!!

on 1/12/2012 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Its really interesting sweet perfume in such a beautiful bottle. However, the scent is too sweet for me, almost like a catton candy. I would not like to wear it every day as its making me sick. One of my friends aver 35 used to wear this but I think this fragrance is for younger people.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

FLOWERBOMB is one of my favorite fragrances! A fresher, more sparkling take on ANGEL, and definitely more wearable. Flowerbomb is a little fruity and slightly floral, settles to a velvety, creamy vanilla fragrance. Sillage is excellent. Flowerbomb is the perfect cuddle weather scent, and is definitely more friendly than Angel (with Angel, it's either you love it or hate it.)

on 10/30/2010 3:18:00 PM

BARF.

This smell is so obnoxious. Can't describe exactly what it smells like but it's similar to Lolita Lempicka, which I also can't stand.

Way too strong and it doesn't go away (which I guess is a good quality, if you can stand the smell).