Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.7

on 4/27/2016 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Oh, I had no idea this had so many bad reviews because everyone I know loves it, and I have many friends or colleagues who wear it.

I have quite a sweet tooth when it comes to fragrances, so I love the sweetness in it, but I strongly disagree with the people that say it smells sweet like a kids perfume or a Victoria's Secret body spray, I think the sweetness in this is very detailed, thought through, stylish and sophisticated. Of course as everything and perfume especially, it's a matter of taste, I personally love this one and it's one of my favorites.

on 3/25/2016 2:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

far too expensive for what it is and the only perfume I shell out money on is Alien by t. mugler so I wouldn't buy this even though it smells good but not good enough for up over 100.00

on 8/15/2015 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought Flowerbomb "unsniffed" when it first came out in 2006 or 2007 on the advise of a sales associate. She had raved about the fragrance and said if was selling out faster than any other fragrance they had in the store so I ordered a bottle. It was "okay". It was very sweet and on me did not move past the "candy stage" and I did not get anything floral or smell any patchouli. I asked the opinion of a co-worker who has excellent taste in fragrances and he commented he would not recommend to his wife even if she only wore it for a play day. The unanimous decision was the fragrance was for the 20-something crowd so I gave it away. At the time I was wearing Michael Kors and had many people including strangers ask what I was wearing. I've been looking for a new fragrance to add to my collection and saw numerous positive reviews for Flowerbomb so I requested a sample to try again. Flowerbomb is something I have smelled on many young girls and reminds me of highly marketed celebrity perfumes. If you love Flowerbomb wear it. For me, when I walk by someone and they catch a faint whiff of my fragrance I want them to know "there goes a woman".

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

bought a travel size version at sephora it was way too overpowering for even a little spritz, smelled way too sweet and I just felt gross wearing it, honestly I don't recommend this at all.. spicebomb on men however smells amazing (however don't over-do it guys, just a few small sprays and you're good) ended up returning it

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have been using this product for years and still get compliments all the time. I discovered it from my best friend in high school(many years back). I remember whenever we went out clubbing, bar hopping, fashion shows, the mall, nail salons etc, people would always stop in their tracks, back peddle and ask her what product was making her smell so good. It was really weird. She got hit on non-stop. When I started using it, the same thing happened to me. I got a little dose of beauty that people wanted to be a part of and it felt amazing. Who knew a perfume could do that.

As for the scent itself, It has a very distinct smell that can be as soft or strong as you please, depending on how much you put on. The smallest amount will last a long time and can be smelled from across a room but not too strong up close, either. It is a soft burst of flowers that you will find no name for. Naturally, my clothes, my bed sheets, my skin and hair smell like this but it is subtle. My friends and family notice and they always ask why it smells so good. Without daily use of this perfume, there is still has a subtle linger.

If you want something lovely and impressive for anytime, anywhere then I highly recommend trying this out. It's pricey but if you want to indulge on a perfume, I would choose this one.

Lovely night time scent. It smells amazing but it is a little heavy so a little goes a long way. It is pricey though. Overall, a nice scent and not many people wear it so I like that.

on 1/5/2015 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this on a whim on Groupon (3.4oz for $100 which was a steal!). Glad I did because I really like this fragrance. It is sweet with a hint of floral, contrary to its name. I expected a "flowerbomb" but much to my suprise it wasnt and that is ok since Im not big on floral scents. This actually has a very similar base to Si by Giorgio Armani. Maybe that is why I like it very much it remind me of Si with a twist.

on 11/8/2014 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Received a sample of this from Sephora, and the scent is floral and attractive with a splash of vanilla. I like it a lot, but can't tell yet whether it might be overly sweet. If not for the astronomical price, I might actually consider buying it.

Super sexy, strong, longs sting sugary Bon Bon/lavendery musky scent. My boyfriend says it smells to stripper ish but I think that's just because everyone knows there's a sexy song about it xD which makes it super ultra popst, every woman who knows something about this parfume can recognize the scent-probably the only downside. I love this parfume & it's one of my all time favorites.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Gorgeous perfume!! It's light, musky, sweet and floral. I consider this my night perfume. It smells great when spritz on the spot and it smells even better when it wears off. I also have the roller ball so I can bring it along with me. Definitely would repurchase! :)

Popular Fragrances