Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

4.5

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This decent is perfect! Its a very sweet scent. I would say this could be worn everyday- day or night. I received so many compliments from this perfume!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I am a niche fragrance girl through and through. However, I've had a thing for Flowerbomb for years now and never invested in a full bottle because it's so overused and I don't like smelling like the masses. So, while browsing through Sephora I noticed the limited-edition white crystal packaging (see picture above) and decided I had to have it. At least I'll get some exclusivity from my Flowerbomb purchase via the packaging. Seriously, there's a reason it's so popular. It's a truly beautiful fragrance. Just like most everyone else here, I highly recommend.

on 5/27/2014 3:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

First of all; this reminds of a Naomi Campbell perfume a friend of mine used to wear years ago. It smells wonderful, it really does. The scent completely disappears on my skin after three hours or so, which is weird because the scent is quite strong the first few hours.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

My dh got me this after he got tired of hearing me rave about this fragrance. It is my absolute favorite scent in the whole wide world. I love gourmand scents and this is the best there is.

on 8/14/2011 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a fragrance you love or hate. I love it because it's different than all the celebrity floral fruity fragrances out there on the market. It's strong and musky. On my skin I smell the patchouli and the tea the floral notes rarely show up. I only own the roller ball and the scent lasts all day. I can only imagine what the full sized would be like. I think the roller ball is a great choice because you can really control how much is being applied, something that is a must with this sort of fragrance.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

When it comes to perfume, I am usually turned off by hype. Flowerbomb, when if first hit the scene, was "wildly popular", so I have ignored the scent since it has been on the market... That is, until yesterday... While in Nordstrom, I decided to spritz some on to see what all the hub bub had been about. Uh, let's just say I'm now a converted, adoring fan of Flowerbomb. Truly, resistance was futile once I finally tried this stuff. To be honest, at first (for the first few seconds) I did not like it... it smelled like burning cotton candy to my nose. However, very quickly, Flowerbomb segued into a wonderfully rich, warm aroma that just got better and better the longer it was on my skin. Perfume Love! So that's my story... I have went from hissing Flowerbomb to wearing Flowerbomb ...It is a quintessential Fall/Winter perfume. I went back to Nordstrom and bought a big bottle of it today.

Popular Fragrances