Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.4

on 4/5/2017 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This scent is the perfect example as to why you always try on a perfume to decide if you like it - don't just smell it on a scent card or straight from the bottle.

When I first smelled this in store, I just smelled it on a piece of paper and I thought it was awful. It smelled like a sharp, chemical flower. I then got a deluxe sample of this to try on and it smelled soooo much different. I find it very similar to Prada Candy. It smells very sweet but with floral undertones. The rose and jasmine in this are very subtle - to me it smells more sweet than anything, but not sickly so. It's very wearable, feminine, and pretty.

I'll probably buy a bigger size of this when I run out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I initially heard about Flowerbomb after I heard an Owl City song (If My Heart Was A House). I decided to go out and give it a sniff. I was so intrigued by it because I usually hate floral scents, but there is something about this one. It is so fresh and luxurious, definitely not a grandma floral. It is almost a sophisticated candy/gourmand scent with a hint of floral, depth and freshness all at once. It gives you this 'aura' of scent around you. I always get compliments and I get asked what I'm wearing! After about two years of testing and contemplation I finally picked this up! I love this perfume. It's one of the few perfumes that I didn't get sick of after years of smelling it over and over. I purchased the small refillable (22ml) size for $35 CAD at Sephora, so it wasn't too much of a splurge.

TLDR; Hands-down best perfume for me. I never get sick of it.

on 5/30/2015 5:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This perfume is fantastic, i always get compliments when I wear this! This is definitely my favorite perfume and I don't even bother buying other perfumes anymore because I know that I will always reach for this one!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have a couple of sample vials of this one. I do think it smells lovely, but it doesn't give me the same (positive) visceral reaction that, say, Coco Mademoiselle does. The staying power is good, sillage is moderate. It seems to say pretty true to its original impression as it dries down, which I like.
I agree with others who say it is fruity rather than floral. Maybe I haven't sniffed enough flowers in my time, though, and I'm confusing floral and fruity. The patchouli is definitely there, but not choking.
Overall, very nice. Like it, but don't love it. I won't be purchasing it unless they bring the price down to a third of what it is now! Yikes!

on 11/9/2013 11:54:00 AM

I got the rollerball version of this from Sephora. It reminds me of a less flowery version of the Narciso Rodriguez perfume. Actually, it is like a combination of Hanae Mori and Narciso Rodriguez. This scent is very feminine but not overpowering. My impression is that the scent does not radiate like some other perfumes. After the first hour, you have to get close to the wearer to really smell the perfume. I do not mind this so much, but I thought it would be stronger. I would rate this four out of five stars.

Eyes: Violet

very sweet and strong like a burst of sugary flower. I can see why many people like this perfume. Sadly it causes a massive headache for me every time I try it on.

on 1/12/2012 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Its really interesting sweet perfume in such a beautiful bottle. However, the scent is too sweet for me, almost like a catton candy. I would not like to wear it every day as its making me sick. One of my friends aver 35 used to wear this but I think this fragrance is for younger people.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Indistinguishable from Bath & Body Works Sensual Amber on my skin - warm, sweet, woody white floral; the distinct impression of amber without being true amber.

on 3/10/2011 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this perfume, but it breaks my skin out! SO disappointed. I've never had that problem before, and I don't have especially sensitive skin either.

Will just have to sniff the bottle instead. 80(

on 2/22/2011 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is something I regret buying, I liked it at first even I convinced my friend to get it. The moment I spray it smells sweet and overwhelming but it gives a rather mens cologne smells to me. I couldn't bare it. I really want to like this but too sad I just hate it.. Sorry vikor and Rolf .. I have given two lippies for the cute adorable bottle and my sister says it's one of her fav.. Not mine..

Popular Fragrances