Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Filtered by hair type : Other
Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG perfume, here is why:

1. This scent smells different on everyone. When spraying it on the paper at Sephora, it was too patchouli, too strong, but on my skin it warms up to be more feminine, sweet, soft but still strong.

2. Lasts forever on the skin and has a great throw, so you'll be smelling amazing to all for hours!

3. This scent has enough warmth to be a perfect winter scent, but has a light sweetness for summer, a perfect year round fragrance!

4. Bonus! I bought this when I first met my husband, our first summer of love, so I'm a bit biased!

5. Packaging: No, you don't get a ton of fragrance for your buck, but come on, that packaging, that grenade, that beautiful pink fluid is to die for!

Overall I can't live without this fragrance! Highly recommend!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Stinky. Smells like an old lady.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

bought a travel size version at sephora it was way too overpowering for even a little spritz, smelled way too sweet and I just felt gross wearing it, honestly I don't recommend this at all.. spicebomb on men however smells amazing (however don't over-do it guys, just a few small sprays and you're good) ended up returning it

on 6/23/2015 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I waited almost 3 months to buy this beauty - and it has been TOTALLY worth it! The first time I sampled it in Sephora...I was REPULSED by it. I had been used to smelling very sharp florals and fruity scents. After a few hours though, the smell began to sweeten and become...very interesting. I'm sure Flowerbomb was the first "deeper" smelling perfume I've ever smelled! I got a full sample and started to wear it throughout the day - and I just fell...hard! I can definitely see how SO MANY are mesmerized by this perfume. It hits my nose and I'm instantly set in my "HAPPY PLACE". For the price I paid, $165 for 3.4oz, I was expecting this to last ALL DAY, which it does not - maybe a good 4-6 hours before becoming a very faint skin scent. But compared to some of my other faves that unfortunately don't last more than 2 hours (Viva La Juicy, Escada Moon Sparkle, Lady Gaga FAME, Britney Spears Fantasy, anything Katy Perry) Flowerbomb is the longest-lasting. I'm sure on clothes it'd last forever, which I've not tried...
But if you're a collector, like me, BUY IT - you will not regret it's beauty sitting on your vanity!! However, if you LOVE the scent, but can't afford the price tag, try Instyle Fragrances Impression of FLOWERBOMB, it's TRULY a dead ringer and only $5.99...you just need to respray more often than once every 4-6 hours! I have them on each arm right now and only detect a slight sharpness (alcohol) at the opening, but when it dries down, it's so super close to the one and only original - only an authority of fragrances will tell the difference!! But yes, do totally SPLURGE and grab a bottle. Your inner girly will definitely THANK YOU :)

on 11/8/2014 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Received a sample of this from Sephora, and the scent is floral and attractive with a splash of vanilla. I like it a lot, but can't tell yet whether it might be overly sweet. If not for the astronomical price, I might actually consider buying it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

love this scent. I enjoy floral scents but most tend to smell too old for me, and i also like warm vanilla scents but then they are always too sweet and more for someone very young.

this is the perfect cross between floral and warm & sweet. I have been searching for the perfect scent for so long and this was seriously love at first sniff. I am so in love with it! for the value you may as well get the $80 bottle instead of the roller ball. I tried it on and accidentally put too much on using the roller ball and it got all over my sweater sleeve and over 2 weeks later my sweater still smells as if I just put the perfume on. I almost don't want to wash it ! great perfume, perfect balance of floral and sweet while being mature & sophisticated. LOVE

on 7/21/2013 3:34:00 PM

Fruitchouli overdose. However, there is less of the patchouli when applied by a rollerball.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So I heard about Flowerbomb and decided I must give it a go! I ran out to Sephora and purchased the rollerball. My first thought was, ok great this is not offensive and it was comforting but my second thought was, I have smelled this before. While the scent is smooth and gentle and sweet it was familiar to me. And in my opinion not worth the high price tag that is attached to this perfume. Don't get me wrong it's a neat scent but it's nothing unusual. In fact it reminds me of something perhaps that I might find in say Victoria's Secret or even at BBW. I had higher hopes for this well rated popular scent. If you enjoy sweet and don't mind the price tag I would recommend it. However I feel it's not a one of a kind or unusual in any way.

on 3/15/2013 3:40:00 PM

I know this is the new it perfume and unfortunately I have bought into the hype, but I genuinely like this scent. Probably not my favorite, but I do like wearing it to work only because it is a very heavy scent and it stays on all day. If you are sensitive to smell then you should stay away from this stuff. I probably wont repurchase, but I like it for now.

The most amazing scent I have ever smelled! Simply delicious. Also, I like that nobody else I know wears it, so that all my friends associate the smell with me :) Love everything about this perfume (apart from the price!) The bottle is lovely, and the packaging is always a delight too. I dont spend large amounts of money on products, but I alway try to have a bottle of this in my possession!

Popular Fragrances