Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this perfume, i really do, i love the bottle, the scent, the sweet flowery/fruity scent. The only thing that i don't understand with this scent is that is has terrible lasting power... I've tried applying extra, pressure points, on clothing. It just doesn't seem to want to stick around for more than a couple of hours, if that. Love the perfume, and the bottle is beautiful. Just wish it had better lasting power.

I really don't know what other people are smelling when they smell Flowerbomb but when I smell it I just smell chemicals! Zero flowers, zero patchouli. Just a very strong, very unpleasant, sharp chemically odor. When I very first smelled it, years and years ago, in a magazine I remember thinking "Wow! This is amazing! I need this!" But when I finally smelled it in person it was like I was smelling a completely different fragrance. It didn't smell anything like I remembered. It was horrendous. I will never understand why this perfume is so popular but I'm assuming it must just smell different to me than to others which is too bad...

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really LOVE patchouli. I mean L-O-V-E patchouli. I understand and love strong fragrances. I wear Angel EdP, Youth Dew EdP, Aromatics Elixir, Obsession, etc, and I wear them well. But this... this Flowerbomb... NO. It is made up of all my favorite notes and yet, to me, it is not a matter of not liking it, I hate it. It is repulsive. Nauseating. This is on other people as well as on my skin -which by the way is impossible to scrub off. It lingered for 12 hours, turning my stomach -even after I showered. I have tested this one a few times, wanting to give it a chance, and each time regretted it. On the other hand, I LOVE Spicebomb on my husband and myself.

on 3/11/2016 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I know it is a huge seller but it's just not for me. Too powdery, too flowery, too sweet, too generic. Nothing special except a cute name and bottle.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have a really hard time with my Flowerbomb perfume. I never really loved it, I only kind of liked it. My kids were so done with me wearing Angel, that they urged my Mom to buy it for me, for Christmas, because they knew I had mentioned it, as a possible replacement. So, my confusion started there. What was this? Did I like it or hate it? Flowerbomb obviously is a unique fragrance with so many layers. Some people pick up a scent, so strongly & others don't pick that scent up at all! It's so strange & unique. I guess that would be because everyone's body chemistry is different, so that's why they're smelling different things. It just baffles me, how the range is so different...

Personally, I've always picked up Patchouli & a deep vanilla/amber mix, but a bit powdery after an hour or so. The patchouli scent is the one I personally hits you in the face & the others just linger. This is a scent, that doesn't go away. You know how when you're wearing a scent, after about 20 min or so, you stop smelling it, because you've gotten used to it? It isn't until someone mentions it, that you remember you're wearing it. Well, this is not the case, here! You smell it the entire time, you're wearing it! It NEVER goes away. When you walk, it follows you and leaves a path of scent. I can literally find my teenage daughter, when she's wearing this, by following the scent! It lingers, ooh does it linger! If you spray it on your clothing, it stays until you wash them in the washing machine! I've literally heard women at my gym, get asked to not ever wear it again, to the gym by the manager, because it gives so many people a headache. (True Story) When i heard that happen the first time, that's when I knew I probably needed to own it. lol! This perfume has properties that all those drug store, Pop Star, perfumes have. (Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, One Direction..) They all have that same weird scent. But, the main difference is that those drug store perfumes wear off quickly..

I'm now at the point, where I think my kids were with my Angel (Thierry Mugler) perfume... I CAN'T STAND IT! It won't go away, I can't finish the bottle, I don't want my daughter wearing it, because I have to smell it.. I've been spraying it in the weirdest places, where a scent was needed (Dog mishaps, son's super smelly room, shoes, bball gear, and the strangest place~ INSIDE THE GARBAGE CAN, before I put the bag in)😂😂😂

Flowerbomb: Oh how you remind me of the late 80's, early 90's.. You remind me of Stetson Cologne, that all the boys wore my senior year. You remind me of that party I went to with my cousin, when I first realized she was indeed a stoner. You remind me of the MANY MANY perfumes I had in high school, particularly one by Paloma Picasso, also as strong as the original Liz Claiborne, or part of one called Bijan (just one layer of Flowerbomb, though)..

There's a bunch of things it reminds me of. There's a bunch of things it smells like. There's just a whole lot of mystery and confusion with this long-lasting, will never go away, scent! Is it a hippy incense scent? A cheap mens cologne? A teenager trying to make a statement and find their "Signature Scent?" At the end of the day, Perfume is personal taste, it's scent is different on everyone & there's no way that one perfume is going to be perfect for everyone! This is an expensive perfume. I HIGHLY recommend buying a rollerball, a mini or getting some samples, before committing to the full size or you may end up spraying in garbage cans and bathrooms, like I'm doing, because I feel bad throwing it out!

Flowerbomb is not for me. I think at this point, my kids would love to have Angel back! Try it for yourself. You, too might end up writing a huge review, that just goes in circles and tells you nothing, because it has now confused you! One thing I can you, for certain is, Spicebomb for men is fantastic!!!! I absolutely LOVE that cologne! It is so mysterious, sexy and sweet! I would take Spicebomb over Flowerbomb any day of the week! It's like cinnamon & red hots, having a party in your nose! It's amazing!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This scent is rather intense, and a little goes a long way. I get vanilla, deep florals, and patchouli from this. Maybe even a slight bit of incense with a powdery touch. It is a little bit sweet, but not at all in a cheap body splash kind of way...probably because it is a "well-balanced" scent, in my opinion. I like it a lot, and this is coming from someone who dislikes scents that are really sweet. To me, this is a unique scent that is quite difficult to describe, which gives it a "mysterious" feel. There's something about it that grows on you even more each time you wear it, although I liked it since I first tried it.

I don't understand the what all the hype is about this fragrance. To me, there is nothing individual about it. There are so many perfumes out on the market that smell exactly the same. (Both Taylor Swift perfumes, Britanny Spears, Sophia Vergara, Queen Latifah, Katy Perry Pink Sugar, so many Bath and Body Works fragrances, the list goes on). The only thing that that stands out is the hefty price.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I initially heard about Flowerbomb after I heard an Owl City song (If My Heart Was A House). I decided to go out and give it a sniff. I was so intrigued by it because I usually hate floral scents, but there is something about this one. It is so fresh and luxurious, definitely not a grandma floral. It is almost a sophisticated candy/gourmand scent with a hint of floral, depth and freshness all at once. It gives you this 'aura' of scent around you. I always get compliments and I get asked what I'm wearing! After about two years of testing and contemplation I finally picked this up! I love this perfume. It's one of the few perfumes that I didn't get sick of after years of smelling it over and over. I purchased the small refillable (22ml) size for $35 CAD at Sephora, so it wasn't too much of a splurge.

TLDR; Hands-down best perfume for me. I never get sick of it.

Liquid fairy floss mixed with a bit of patchouli. This is super sweet on me and not particularly floral. Nothing like the notes listed. Very very gourmand. However, I do think it's a well made fragrance. The longer it's on, the warmer and richer it becomes.

In some ways it smells like M by Mariah Carey which I already own. However, while M doesn't smell super cheap, Flowerbomb smells expensive. Quality shows. As super sweet fragrances are not my thing, I'll stick to M for my occasional sweet tooth fix. I don't know if this varies considerably from person to person as I don't know anyone else who wears it.

If it's right for you, great. Not really right for me.

on 6/3/2015 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Way too sweet. There are some florals in this but it mostly smells like sugar. Might be ok for a teenager but then again they can probably find something much cheaper. A mixture of sickly sweetness and the way a magazine smells when it has multiple perfume samples in it. Overpowering.

Popular Fragrances