Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.9

on 4/24/2016 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

too heavy perfume for my taste..patsouli is so strong.............

on 3/11/2016 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I know it is a huge seller but it's just not for me. Too powdery, too flowery, too sweet, too generic. Nothing special except a cute name and bottle.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Omg i love this perfume! I can't afford to buy it for myself right now, but i am literally drooling over it! It is pricey, but when you have the money, I'd say buy it for yourself seeing as it's so beautiful and placed in several top perfumes lists recently. Can't wait to have it for myself!

Edit: of my entire perfume collection, this is in my top five. I understand that a lot of people are buying it for the hype or because they think it's going to be nice. But honestly. Hype may make something but seriously... never buy unless you like it, or love it! Yes, this may not smell exactly like its name, but i like it because of the long lasting, original and beautiful smell. (And yes, the bottle is so adorable. i had to have it!)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I initially heard about Flowerbomb after I heard an Owl City song (If My Heart Was A House). I decided to go out and give it a sniff. I was so intrigued by it because I usually hate floral scents, but there is something about this one. It is so fresh and luxurious, definitely not a grandma floral. It is almost a sophisticated candy/gourmand scent with a hint of floral, depth and freshness all at once. It gives you this 'aura' of scent around you. I always get compliments and I get asked what I'm wearing! After about two years of testing and contemplation I finally picked this up! I love this perfume. It's one of the few perfumes that I didn't get sick of after years of smelling it over and over. I purchased the small refillable (22ml) size for $35 CAD at Sephora, so it wasn't too much of a splurge.

TLDR; Hands-down best perfume for me. I never get sick of it.

on 11/4/2015 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

very pricey !! Made me sick afterwards !
Ruined my day i was feeling headaches all day

on 1/5/2015 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this on a whim on Groupon (3.4oz for $100 which was a steal!). Glad I did because I really like this fragrance. It is sweet with a hint of floral, contrary to its name. I expected a "flowerbomb" but much to my suprise it wasnt and that is ok since Im not big on floral scents. This actually has a very similar base to Si by Giorgio Armani. Maybe that is why I like it very much it remind me of Si with a twist.

on 11/29/2014 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I first bought this perfume when it came out in 2005 and I've been in love with it ever since. Although I do wear other perfumes occasionally, this is the only one that I feel comfortable wearing during the day and at night!

on 11/8/2014 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Received a sample of this from Sephora, and the scent is floral and attractive with a splash of vanilla. I like it a lot, but can't tell yet whether it might be overly sweet. If not for the astronomical price, I might actually consider buying it.

on 11/4/2014 12:30:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The scent is very typical of an admiringly elegant lady. I usually put this on when I go out at night, especially on special dates or parties, and I feel very sexy and elegant at the same time :)

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have a couple of sample vials of this one. I do think it smells lovely, but it doesn't give me the same (positive) visceral reaction that, say, Coco Mademoiselle does. The staying power is good, sillage is moderate. It seems to say pretty true to its original impression as it dries down, which I like.
I agree with others who say it is fruity rather than floral. Maybe I haven't sniffed enough flowers in my time, though, and I'm confusing floral and fruity. The patchouli is definitely there, but not choking.
Overall, very nice. Like it, but don't love it. I won't be purchasing it unless they bring the price down to a third of what it is now! Yikes!

Popular Fragrances