Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

4.1

on 4/5/2017 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This scent is the perfect example as to why you always try on a perfume to decide if you like it - don't just smell it on a scent card or straight from the bottle.

When I first smelled this in store, I just smelled it on a piece of paper and I thought it was awful. It smelled like a sharp, chemical flower. I then got a deluxe sample of this to try on and it smelled soooo much different. I find it very similar to Prada Candy. It smells very sweet but with floral undertones. The rose and jasmine in this are very subtle - to me it smells more sweet than anything, but not sickly so. It's very wearable, feminine, and pretty.

I'll probably buy a bigger size of this when I run out.

on 11/9/2013 11:54:00 AM

I got the rollerball version of this from Sephora. It reminds me of a less flowery version of the Narciso Rodriguez perfume. Actually, it is like a combination of Hanae Mori and Narciso Rodriguez. This scent is very feminine but not overpowering. My impression is that the scent does not radiate like some other perfumes. After the first hour, you have to get close to the wearer to really smell the perfume. I do not mind this so much, but I thought it would be stronger. I would rate this four out of five stars.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I used to wear J'Adore regularly, before I started becoming a perfume madman and trying a new scent every day. I just got a small bottle of this from Ebay, and let me tell you, this is a very distinct scent. Years ago, a friend of mine put a drop on her wrist and let me smell it, and when I put some on, the moment came back to me with such clarity because it smells exactly the same. To me, it is like J'Adore, in that it is very well blended-I do not get any distinct tea, flower or patch notes-and creates a veil of scent that is both light and warm at the same time. The vibe is different-J'Adore is opulent, darling, and Flowerbomb is sweet-but they are both sensual confidence-boosters, and what else could you ask for in a scent? If you like J'Adore, give this a try.

ETA 12/30/13: Changed the "buy again" from yes to no. I still think Flowerbomb is sweet (both in the frag notes and the way it makes you feel) and massively wearable, but I swapped mine in favor of other perfumes that play better with my body chemistry.

The most amazing scent I have ever smelled! Simply delicious. Also, I like that nobody else I know wears it, so that all my friends associate the smell with me :) Love everything about this perfume (apart from the price!) The bottle is lovely, and the packaging is always a delight too. I dont spend large amounts of money on products, but I alway try to have a bottle of this in my possession!

on 5/4/2012 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

It starts with an explosion of cotton candy, and ends at pure cinnamon. For me the cinnamon is so clear, evident and lasting, that i`m surprised i haven`t seen anyone mentioning it here...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This product is uber expensive (so I'm glad I got it for Christmas!) but it is so worth it! It smells really amazing. Granted, I would never wear this during the day because I think it is quite strong and more of a nighttime or "going out" scent, but it is my go-to scent when I hit the clubs with my girlfriends or go on a date with my hubby. I never thought I would EVER like patchouli, but I guess I do since both Flowerbomb AND my beloved chocolatey-goodness Angel have patchouli bases. Who knew?! I didn't until I was stalking them on Sephora's website! Anyways, I am really digging the "oriental" scents and I am a fan of this. It is quite deep, dark, sensual, yet feminine at the same time. Only spray this once or you may get a headache since it is strong!

on 1/29/2012 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This smells absolutely AMAZING! 2-3 (sometimes 4 lol) pumps goes a really long way......my fiancÚ got me the biggest bottle that costs $150 (which to me is really really expensive since the most I've paid for a perfume is $60) but the bottle is pretty big (3.4 FL. OZ.) and the smell lasts so long so I guess it's worth it. I don't use this as my everyday perfume (I either use Kat Von D's Saint, or L'Occitane's Honey & Vanilla) so it's probably gonna last me a really long time and whenever it does run out I would definately repurchase, I just LOVE the smell....I can't really explain it but it's a sweet smell, I guess it's floral but I get more sweet from it. I spray it more on my clothes because the smell doesn't last as long on my skin and I love smelling it when I do wear it.....the smell is so unique, I just can't say enough good things. I think everyone woman needs a really good perfume that's long lasting for special occasions or just when they want to smell yummy and this is it!! Valentine's Day <3 is coming up so I suggest start hinting to your significant other from NOW ;o)

I got this as a sample with a Sephora order and it's the best smelling perfume I have EVER come across. I'm generally not a fan of perfume; I usually find them overpowering and annoying and have always stuck to body sprays but I am in love with Flowerbomb. It's flowery with a hint of vanilla. One spray is all I need and it lasts for a long time. My mom is buying the full size version for me for Christmas and I can't wait!

What's up with the name? This smells nothing like flowers.

All I get is metallic and powdery. My boyfriend complimented the smell...I just can't take it, suffocating.

Cute bottle. Otherwise no.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

-sighs- This is one of those times I wish I had sniffed before I pulled out the big bucks. I purchased the edp and YES there is a diff between the edp and the edt. I like the edt better; a little sharper but neither works well on em at this point. On others its AMAZING. I love the scent. But on me, this freaks out and declares war on my body chemistry, similar to the way Theiry's ANGEL did.

My husband nailed it; said it smells like B.O.!!!! OMG! Repulsive on me. The sweetness gets that summer sweat scent... The same happens with JS's Fancy, so I think it's something with the notes which are similar.

Sad because the bottle is gorgeous, feminine and the scent lovely on the right person.

Anyway, if you would like to try this and are looking for a MUCH less expensive dupe, go for B&BW Sensual Amber. LOL TRUST ME..Try it. It is a NEAR EXACT dupe to my nose for Flowerbomb edp! I sprayed it on a few weeks ago at the store, on and was like "wow that smells familiar. I wonder why." When I got home and hubby sniffed me I remembered why.

Him: "Eww...I thought you got rid of that stinky BO perfume." Me: "I did. It's a diff perfume."
Him: "I don't like it. Take it off."

So yes..not only to my nose is it a dupe but to hubby's too apparently and this man so infrequently notices anything I wear. Flowerbomb and Sensual Amber are the only 2 he has ever HATED vehemently.

If you love FB but hate the price, try B&BW SA. At the semi-annual sale it was $6.25.