Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.8

on 5/30/2015 5:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This perfume is fantastic, i always get compliments when I wear this! This is definitely my favorite perfume and I don't even bother buying other perfumes anymore because I know that I will always reach for this one!

This is one of the WORST, sickeningly sweet, synthetic-y fragrances I have ever had the mispleasure of smelling. A girl walked into Sephora the other day, no, she sashayed in and sprayed this on in a a pattern, GENEROUSLY, and then sprayed it in the air twirling around in it. When she walked to makeup, there was an almost tangible, Peppy Le Peu-like stench cloud that followed her around, and my fellow employees and I were all gagging. Her boyfriend did the same thing with Spicebomb. Just...no. Yuck.

on 11/2/2014 7:33:00 AM

This is my go to scent. I don't think i'll ever find one i will like more than this. It's sweet, but not childish. It's a very complex scent with different layers and the dry down is absolutely amazing. I own a lot of perfumes (about 30) and they all just sit there just because i keep going back to this. And i get headaches after a while from a lot of perfumes but not this one. I just wish it wasn't so damn expensive.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I don't like or dislike this fragrance. I think it's one of those trendy things, mostly thanks to V & R's marketing. Don't get me wrong, I use up each and every sample I get of this, which is a lot. But I would never actually buy a full sized bottle of this. Partially because it's highly overpriced for reasons unbeknownst to me. But even if it was average priced, I still don't think I'd buy it. Firstly, it's played out. I hate going somewhere and everyone is wearing the same thing. You might as well be wearing the same outfit. Second, it's genuinely nothing special. I usually save my samples for a work day, because I rarely get compliments on it if any at all. It's a strong, powdery scent, which is perfect since I'm a nurse and strong scents come in handy when working a long shift.

Overall, an OK fragrance at a silly price. But all the cool kids are wearing it.

the first time i tried this perfume was on a tester card in and i didn't really like it.
my husband ordered me a free sample from the victor & rolf website so when that arrived i thought i'd give it a try. when i first spray it on my skin it does smell too sweet but after a couple of minutes on my skin it turns into one of my favorite fragrances, my husband loves it too. if you don't like sweet fragrances then this probably isn't for you as it is a sweet, floral fragrance! i really don't think you can write a review based on spraying it on a tester card ↓

on 3/15/2013 3:40:00 PM

I know this is the new it perfume and unfortunately I have bought into the hype, but I genuinely like this scent. Probably not my favorite, but I do like wearing it to work only because it is a very heavy scent and it stays on all day. If you are sensitive to smell then you should stay away from this stuff. I probably wont repurchase, but I like it for now.

on 8/25/2012 11:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great perfume. I smelled it at Sephora and kept going back to it. After a few hours of shopping, I noticed that I could still smell it on my wrist (good staying power) and it smelled amazing. I would describe it as a sophisticated floral. I don't smell anything sugary or cinnamon-y, but I do find that it is similar to CK's Euphoria (but Euphoria is a heavier, winter scent). I tend to get tired of wearing the same perfume day-to-day, but so far so good with Flowerbomb. I took off a lippie because of the very expensive price. The travel size is $50 and seems to be lasting. I would recommend getting a sample of this perfume to try it out for a week before investing.

The standard by which i measure all my other perfumes! I have been using this since it came out, i absolutely love it, i get so many compliments on it. It smells so fresh and clean. I get a smile on my face when i smell it. It lasts forever too. Im a perfume junkie, if it smells good to me, i have to own it. This is my favorite bc it stays on all day and is just perfect. It is expensive but in all honesty you dont need a lot!

This smells a lot like sensual amber from bath and body works. I'm not a huge fan of sensual amber though...

Well after loving sweet perfumes (angel, prada candy, hot coutre, boss orange) and using them for years, I decided to branch out a bit after shopping around today.

I'd heard some amazing things about this perfume but the "floral" connotations really put me off. Sugary scents just work lots better on me but this..... wow. I tried it in House of Fraser and thought it was nice but not amazing. Wandered about Debenhams, Selfridges, John Lewis etc trying out various other fragrances then 2 hours later I had a sniff of my wrist and voila! Got a whiff of this and it was just lovely

I still wasn't sure as it is a bit different to my usual scents but couldn't stop sniffing so went and bought it. It mellows down into a lovely soft sweet creamy smell. The tea scent is really prominent on me and it's great. There's a hint of the sweet sugaryness I love in other perfumes but it's just a bit more grown up. It reminds me of the summer edition of Angel that was released a few years ago.

I will re-purchase, I just wish it wasn't quite soooo expensive.