Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.8

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hands down my favorite perfume ever. I don't use it everyday, I only use it if I'm going out at night, an event or somewhere special. I love the pink & black packaging, so simple and chic. I found this perfume at a Sephora when I was randomly spraying perfumes on the spray cards. When I sprayed this one, I fell in love right away. I find the smell so beautiful, elegant and sweet. I tend to see mixed reviews on staying power of this perfume, but personally for me it stays on & lingers the whole day. Sometimes I still smell it on my skin the next day. I recommend the oil if you're looking for something to stay on longer. It is a little pricey but if you love this fragrance like I do, it's definitely worth it! Overall, this fragrance is amazing and is my go-to favorite!

I really don't know what other people are smelling when they smell Flowerbomb but when I smell it I just smell chemicals! Zero flowers, zero patchouli. Just a very strong, very unpleasant, sharp chemically odor. When I very first smelled it, years and years ago, in a magazine I remember thinking "Wow! This is amazing! I need this!" But when I finally smelled it in person it was like I was smelling a completely different fragrance. It didn't smell anything like I remembered. It was horrendous. I will never understand why this perfume is so popular but I'm assuming it must just smell different to me than to others which is too bad...

I agree with all those who wonder why this is called Flowerbomb as it doesn't smell very floral to me. I am not very fond of floral scents unless the dry down is...well...not floral. Flowerbomb happens to have a great name...great bottle (shaped as someone already mentioned a grenade), the cute little black atomizer detail on the bottle, and pretty pink colored perfume. I also like the box it comes in if you are one to save that sort of thing...useful if you travel or move.

The scent: I find it candy coated but not immature. It smells a bit like cotton candy. It's definitely a sweet smell, not too floral if at all, not fruity and not very spicy, simply sweet with out being grating. Pleasantly sweet. Has nice staying power too and doesn't overpower you after you spray it. Others don't have to duck and cover in the vicinity.

Other scents it reminds me of: Fendi Fantasia (this came in different colored bottles, there was a royal blue and a red and I have no idea if they were all the same, but I used to wear it and this reminds me a bit of it. There is also a Juicy Couture perfume that smells a bit like it, maybe it was one of the Viva perfumes.

Downright DISGUSTING Yuck!!!

on 3/25/2016 2:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

far too expensive for what it is and the only perfume I shell out money on is Alien by t. mugler so I wouldn't buy this even though it smells good but not good enough for up over 100.00

I'm currently on my second bottle of this perfume. I would never of bought it for myself because I really am not a fan of floral fragrances. I usually find them to be far too overpowering and one of those scents that really stays in your nose. But I had this bought as a Christmas gift last year and it is now my favourite every day scent.

I don't know where the name came from because to me, there is nothing flowery about it, instead it is a sweet almost sweet-shop smell. Its great for every day use and I often get people asking me what I'm wearing.

The packaging is so cute, the bottle is shaped like a little hand grenade and this means it is really easy to grip when actually spraying it as I often find it a bit tricky to spray towards me without tipping it upside down with taller bottles.

It always lasts all day and I can usually smell it on my clothes when I take them off at the end of the day although it never smells overpowering.

The only negative is that I never want to throw the bottle away when its empty!

on 1/30/2016 9:52:00 PM

This fragrance baffles me. It reminds of the awful Britney Spears fragrance I got for my 16th birthday yet people from their 20s-40s seem to be all over this. It smells so sickly sweet and basic. It doesn't feel like this fragrance is well thought out or worth the high price tag. An explosion of various flowers is so overwhelming. I like my fragrances to be a beautiful blend of various notes, so that people smell it and feel intrigued, not 'how many different flowers can I wear at once?'

I mean, I must be in the minority because so many people love it. But I was in a department store with my best friend, and I sprayed some on a card for her. She was equally appalled and couldn't understand the popularity of this overly sweet sugar liquid. Some of the spritz got on her sleeve and she complained the whole walk home how it lingered and she couldn't stand it.

It's not that I don't like sweet fragrances. My sister was wearing Juicy Couture and it smelled gorgeous on her-that's a very sweet fragrance. I just really cannot stand the lack of complexity here. I feel like it smells the same on everyone and it gives me a headache.

The packaging is totally cute though. I'm quite happy to let this sit on my mantle.

on 12/13/2015 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Okay, I actually do like the smell but it is very overwhelming! It is very powerful and strong. To me this smells more chocolatey then florally. Even tho I do like the scent, because it's so strong I prolly wouldn't use this as my everyday perfume.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Stinky. Smells like an old lady.

Liquid fairy floss mixed with a bit of patchouli. This is super sweet on me and not particularly floral. Nothing like the notes listed. Very very gourmand. However, I do think it's a well made fragrance. The longer it's on, the warmer and richer it becomes.

In some ways it smells like M by Mariah Carey which I already own. However, while M doesn't smell super cheap, Flowerbomb smells expensive. Quality shows. As super sweet fragrances are not my thing, I'll stick to M for my occasional sweet tooth fix. I don't know if this varies considerably from person to person as I don't know anyone else who wears it.

If it's right for you, great. Not really right for me.

Popular Fragrances