Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

4.1

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This scent is rather intense, and a little goes a long way. I get vanilla, deep florals, and patchouli from this. Maybe even a slight bit of incense with a powdery touch. It is a little bit sweet, but not at all in a cheap body splash kind of way...probably because it is a "well-balanced" scent, in my opinion. I like it a lot, and this is coming from someone who dislikes scents that are really sweet. To me, this is a unique scent that is quite difficult to describe, which gives it a "mysterious" feel. There's something about it that grows on you even more each time you wear it, although I liked it since I first tried it.

This smells sweet, so if you like sweet, girly fragrances, you'll probably be a fan of this. For evening I do prefer my perfume a little stronger (something like Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle), but this is very lovely and wearable for any occasion. I love the bottle too.

Update: I think my love for this has grown. Some fragrances I can feel self-conscious wearing. (Is this too strong for the office? Is this something my grandma would wear? Is this for a middle schooler?) I just feel this is perfect and so sexy in a soft, sweet way. It's not grandma, not teeny bopper, not super strong, not masculine, just what you imagine a sexy, young woman wearing. No wonder men like this!

on 9/30/2013 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My Fave perfume/edt. Bought this many, many times. Its so sweet smelling reminds me of candyfloss. Only need one or two sprays and the smell lasts so long. Such a happy smelling perfume x

I have several samples of this perfume and I don't know why I never bought a whole bottle. The bottle is gorgeous, I love the nude pink colored granade-shape to reflect the name "bomb". The scent is more like Sugarbomb than Flowerbomb. A really sweet, candy-cotton smelling scent which reminds me a bit of Pink Sugar (without the spicy pepper note) or Jessica Simpson Fancy.
Sometime I will buy a full size bottle of this fragrance as I love gourmand scents and this is definitely it!

on 3/6/2012 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Divine!!! This is how angels in heaven smell, I get tons of compliments, my favorite frangrance ever!!

on 12/28/2011 6:31:00 PM

aweful. smells like old ladies. had a sample and would never purchase. not worth the money.

on 7/22/2011 12:55:00 PM

Love! I had never heard of this when my boyfriend got me a bottle. It's simply fabulous. Not too strong, not too sweet, lasts a good length of time. It's something you could wear everyday and not get sick of. Very lovely.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not one to shy away from expensive products, but even this fragrance has me hearing cash-register "ca-chings!" every time I spray it. With that said, this is an awesome fragrance. My mother is officially obsessed as is my sister (though she feels the same way about the price and uses it sparingly). Those who like this fragrance are fierce devotees... if they can get past the price tag. It's truly a one-of-a-kind fragrance that smells like luxury, spring, and indulgence, all wrapped up into one heavenly bottle. I don't normally like rose, which is one of the notes, but I love jasmine, which is also infused into this fragrance. I recommend this as a luxe gift to a sophisticated woman. You can't go wrong. V&R's Eau Mega is another knockout. Maybe the release of their latest perfume will drive down the price of Flowerbomb???

on 7/15/2010 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I got this really cheap from a lady who sells tester-bottle perfumes so the perfume is the real deal in the real bottle, but often has a sticker at the bottom- "tester- not for resale".. oopsie:). I really like this, but have a major problem with the drydown. When I spray it on in the morning, it smells absolutely delicious- sweet, full and creamy but not in a teeny bopper Britney Spears Fantasy kind of way, its more expensive sexier smelling. I could see people turning their heads in awe as I walked past them. And what woman wouldn't love that? However a few hours later, it gets a lot less sweet and creamy and alot more powdery. I have no idea which note in the perfume is responsible for this. As the hours progress its gets even more powdery and even a bit sour/off. So much so that I hate having to be around other people. So while I still love this, its a must that I reapply it every few hours, not because I can't smell it anymore but just to avoid that awful powdery mess that develops. (this is kind of a good thing because I have too many bottles of perfume, I need to use them up)

on 4/2/2010 8:18:00 PM

Really amazing juice! I first sniffed this in a magazine strip a few years ago. I was nauseated and thought it was a disgusting blend of flowers. Lesson learned...magazine strips are NOT the best indicator of how good a fragrance will be (a personal pet peeve is reading reviews solely based on a whiff from a magazine). I actually tested this after reading so many good reviews on this site...so off to Nordstrom I went. I ended up buying the Eau de Parfum (love it even more than the EDT), the body lotion, and the shower gel (in a nice gift set). It is creamy, delicious, and enchanting on my skin. I love this scent so much and it just gets better and better as the day goes on. Don't let the name fool you...this is more than just a conglomeration of flowers. It has a sugary, vanilla, incense yumminess that holds this fragrance together and makes it unique and irreplaceable. I can't recommend Flowerbomb highly enough.