Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.1

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

love this scent. I enjoy floral scents but most tend to smell too old for me, and i also like warm vanilla scents but then they are always too sweet and more for someone very young.

this is the perfect cross between floral and warm & sweet. I have been searching for the perfect scent for so long and this was seriously love at first sniff. I am so in love with it! for the value you may as well get the $80 bottle instead of the roller ball. I tried it on and accidentally put too much on using the roller ball and it got all over my sweater sleeve and over 2 weeks later my sweater still smells as if I just put the perfume on. I almost don't want to wash it ! great perfume, perfect balance of floral and sweet while being mature & sophisticated. LOVE

on 12/1/2013 10:48:00 PM

Love this scent. It is gorgeous and feminine. I get compliments every time I wear it.
Well worth the price tag.

No no no! I really hate the strong floral scent of this perfume. It was stinky and gave me a headache. I don't get the hype!

on 1/12/2012 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Its really interesting sweet perfume in such a beautiful bottle. However, the scent is too sweet for me, almost like a catton candy. I would not like to wear it every day as its making me sick. One of my friends aver 35 used to wear this but I think this fragrance is for younger people.

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

This smells like a copy of Anna Sui Dreams: a fluffy-clouds, sweet cotton candy vanilla, with a base all demure, Victoria's Secret-esque scents seem to share. For some reason it keeps reminding me of the vivid, sky-blue juice of Dreams, which I used to wear and eventually got sick of for this very same linear, overly sweet powdery vanilla scent.

EDIT: Had to scrub it off. Won't wear again.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is the sweetest perfume i have in my collection. I cant say i like this fragrance,but i dont hate it either. Its a very pretty bottle, really looks like a "flowerbomb". although i must say its more sweet than its flowery. Too sweet for my taste. 5 lippies for the packaging, but I wouldn't repurchase this - and its too expensive as well.

on 4/20/2010 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the best ever. Everytime I wear this, I get compliments from people asking me what I'm wearing. When I first bought this, I thought the smell was too overpowering and unconventional. I've definately changed my mind since then. This scent has a very good staying power. It's not one of those things you spray on at 8am and by 11am rolls around, you're completly naked in the scent department.
And the scent transforms into a very soft musky, powdery, flowery tone that lingers without bothering anyone.
Would buy this over and over and over again.
Actually one of the few fragrances I've ever finished.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is more like an explosion in a candy store - it's dreadful!!! I kid you not, it's fantastically revolting, really REALLY. I do not detect anything floral in this - it's just a horrible disgustingly-sweet scent with no subltety whatsoever. It certainly doesn't compliment me, and no offense, I don't like being in the vicinity of anyone wearing it either. It's on a par with Angel so if you love Angel you'll probably like this too, but keep it as away far away from me as possible.

on 7/20/2008 12:04:00 PM

"Caramel bomb". No flowers. Boring, sticky, caramel stuff.

on 5/19/2008 6:02:00 AM

Yum.A really unique perfume - floral yet sweet...but sadly everyone is wearing it at the moment & it has no lasting power.

Popular Fragrances