Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.6

on 4/24/2018 6:42:00 PM

I received a sample of this in a Sephora order. I'm so glad I did not spend money on a bottle of this perfume. To me, this smells very powdery and has spicy notes. It's a strong perfume. I didn't like this at all. I prefer fresh clean scents and this is way to heady for me. The scent does linger and has good staying power. It just wasn't my cup of tea.

on 12/18/2017 9:06:00 AM

Lasts all day & gets better (warmer, I think) with dry down. I absolutely love this scent.

on 11/3/2017 10:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

All around awesome. Does not smell flowery as the name suggests. It is not so overpowering, that it gives you a headache, but it is very long lasting. You don't smell it after a while, but the people around you do. It smells like powdery, fresh, not to sweet, and very luxurious elegang smell. This perfume is, a love or hate one, in that there is no middle ground. I am not a big perfume wearer, and much prefer body mists or splashes. The reason being, is that I have migraine and sinus issues, and this perfume does not aggravate neither issue. The bottle is very pretty too, the only bad thing os the price.

on 9/28/2017 9:59:00 AM

Don't love this scent. Too much like Grandma.

on 5/26/2017 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I don't smell flowers at all. I am not a fragrance expert by any means, so this is definitely a layperson's description, but to me this smells like a gourmand version of Obsession. I definitely pick up the patchouli and amber, with a sort of vanilla, sugary smell that I've never noticed in Obsession. This isn't really to my tastes, but it isn't terrible and it is *definitely* not what I expected given the name. While it isn't for me, I do suggest looking past the name if you're scared off by flowers (as I usually am).

on 5/5/2017 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Described as a floral gourmand, I had a very had time finding the floral. The amber and patchouli stole the show.
As a gourmand / spicy scent lover this appealed to me much more than expected. However, where gourmands seem to be a dime a dozen these days this offering did not stand out. I can't see myself reaching for this over some of the other gourmands in my collection. Silage was good, and longevity, it clearly lasted at least 5 hours that I noticed. Would not buy a full bottle but I can see why its popular.

" A heady mix of gourmand and florals, this sweet treat of a fragrance has notes of tea, bergamot, sambac jasmine, orange tree, catleya orchid, freesia, rose, and amber, musk, and patchouli"

on 4/5/2017 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This scent is the perfect example as to why you always try on a perfume to decide if you like it - don't just smell it on a scent card or straight from the bottle.

When I first smelled this in store, I just smelled it on a piece of paper and I thought it was awful. It smelled like a sharp, chemical flower. I then got a deluxe sample of this to try on and it smelled soooo much different. I find it very similar to Prada Candy. It smells very sweet but with floral undertones. The rose and jasmine in this are very subtle - to me it smells more sweet than anything, but not sickly so. It's very wearable, feminine, and pretty.

I'll probably buy a bigger size of this when I run out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a very pretty fragrance - a sweet, lightly creamy white floral. There's an intriguing candied note, but it's not overly saccharine. Flowerbomb is quite strong, with all day lasting power and a sillage that calls for sparing application. For my part, I can't tell the difference between Flowerbomb and BBW Sensual Amber, which no longer exists in any concentrated fragrance form.

Every time Sephora gives me a sample of Flowerbomb, I'm gently seduced all over again, and I'm sure I'll eventually end up giving it a test run as an everyday fragrance. It seems like it would fit in all year round. I usually prefer more "niche" scents (see my review of Secretions Magnifiques), so I'm wary of investing in such a pricy scent only to get bored, but I'm tempted!

on 9/22/2016 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love this scent and I think the packaging is creative/cute. I agree with the other reviewers that mentioned its lack of staying power. It only lasts about 4 or 5 hours on me ... perfect for a night out, but not so great for a long work day. Even so, I would recommend the scent to lovers of sweet/sexy/sensual fragrances. Personally, I wouldn't choose this scent to wear to work anyway :) I will purchase this fragrance again as soon as I find a deal ... MSRP is a tad pricey.

The packaging is so cute, I love pink!! The smell is amazing if you enjoy sweet scents like me. The price is terrible and it doesn't last very long, I worked a half shift and it completely faded before my shift ends. (I work in retail)

Popular Fragrances