Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Filtered by skin tone : Other age: 25-29
Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

2.8

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

This smells like a copy of Anna Sui Dreams: a fluffy-clouds, sweet cotton candy vanilla, with a base all demure, Victoria's Secret-esque scents seem to share. For some reason it keeps reminding me of the vivid, sky-blue juice of Dreams, which I used to wear and eventually got sick of for this very same linear, overly sweet powdery vanilla scent.

EDIT: Had to scrub it off. Won't wear again.

on 7/18/2011 12:41:00 PM

omg luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv this, best perfume of all time!

on 11/20/2010 2:01:00 PM

This is a nice, warm and sweet gourmand-like type perfume. It is similar to Estee Lauders pleasure delight (a floral-gourmand consisting of marshmellows, caramel and the like which I am almost positive was influenced by Flowerbomb). There is a musky drydown of patchouli here to add to the sophistication of the perfume. (Definitely not my cup of tea, but it does cut the sweetness factor just a bit) Overall, a good quality perfume with enough sillage to last you throughout the day.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is more like an explosion in a candy store - it's dreadful!!! I kid you not, it's fantastically revolting, really REALLY. I do not detect anything floral in this - it's just a horrible disgustingly-sweet scent with no subltety whatsoever. It certainly doesn't compliment me, and no offense, I don't like being in the vicinity of anyone wearing it either. It's on a par with Angel so if you love Angel you'll probably like this too, but keep it as away far away from me as possible.

If you want a bestseller perfume, it's got to be:

1. very expensive
2. in an eye catching bottle
3. smell very sweet and strong

Flowerbomb fits well.

When I was a child we used to have these sachets with vitamin powder that dissolved in water. It was called Vibovit. And that is exactly what Flowerbomb smells like to me. If I spray it on fabric I do sometimes get a nice violet note but all is over powered by the smell of vitamins! I swallowed a multivitamin tablet last night and got that Flowerbomb feel in my mouth! I have the Flowerbomb ad the Flowerbomb Extreme vials at home so have tried them a few times now, but same effect. Can't see anything sexy about this fragrance.
But I must admit that the bottle and packaging are nice.

on 5/28/2007 6:16:00 AM

Oh, how I love this one... for me, there's not as many flowers in it as one could imagine from the name. It's a warm, sweet, vanilla and patchouly scent and smells like chocolate on me. Wonderful! For rainy or cold days or for going out. Just a little bit too pricy.

on 6/24/2006 9:42:00 PM

Regret! It smelt great on the testing strip but after a few hours...poof! Definitely a flowerbomb in the wrong way. Very strong and heady, I also found it similar to Angel by Thierry Mugler. Not my style! I like the packaging though.

I agree with the reviewer below that this smells like Coco Mlle & Magnetism. When I 1st smelled this, it immediately reminded me of Pink Sugar & Chanel Chance mixed together. So...it's basically Coco Mlle/Chance & Magnetism/Pink Sugar all tossed together. Nice, but save your money if you have any of the above fragrances.

Well, The Boyfriend has a new favorite scent for me. He got a whiff of Flowerbomb when we hugged hello this evening and he immediately asked, “What is that? What are you wearing?” like a desperate man. The reason he loves it is because it smells like Coco Mademoiselle mixed with the dry down of Escada Magnetism. It's a patchouli base with a sparkling fruit on top.

on 1/12/2006 10:48:00 AM

I tried this at Holt Renfrew, and surprisingly really liked it. I'm not that great at describing scents and drydowns, but what I *can* tell you is that most edp turn powdery on me (I always joke that I'm going to turn into one of those Italian ladies with powdery perfume, since everything turns powdery on me - and makes sense since I'm Italian ;))

Anyways, it's expensive, but it would last you long. No, I wouldn't repurchase this since I don't actually ever finish a bottle of perfume.

I like it, it's fresh and young enough for a girl like me, but also sophisticated and subtle.

Thumbs up from me!