Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.5

I have a mini pink Grenade w half left; I supplement it with eBay custom made oil so that works for me to put the real flowerbomb on neck & underside of my hairline. I'm conserving this because it is so gawd awfully expensive & scented oil is $10 (in no way affiliated I don't sell it or encourage it this is an oil that smells "like" V&RFB not a dupe). Works for me & the oil keeps my real perfume lasting longer. I got mine for 250 Sephora Points. I don't shop at Sephora anymore I shop eBay & amazon now which you can get a lot of dupes for cheap if that works for you but someday I will possess a bigger bottle than I already own, someday, but I'm starting to think I'm not cut out to own the fancy things in life lol $100+ is a lot of money #sorrynotsorry the way to go is to buy a small bottle, get a dupe for all over deodorant layer then I like to take my real perfume as the last layer. Dupes rock thou!!! I have a real rollerball on order from eBay. I can't wait to get it! I don't really get the flowers in here necessarily & its def not bomb unless u vomit shape of bottle....i smell baby powder & maybe a bit of a soft white floral although I don't know which I know it's not gardenia (1 of my faves) then later I get a creamy musk like accord (not too animalic & stays cozy close to tie skin, comforting.) wow what I'm doing now with wearing the eBay oils then a coiple of drops of the authentic real juice & I wore it to bed next morning my dad was like u smell sweet I can smell ur perfume I said I hadn't showered yet no perfume except before bed so put 2 + 2 & figured out it was F/B!!!!!! That has never happened to me before and I put on perfume right before I go to bed every single night have brekvdookkg it for years!!!! It is a long lasting scent. To me it is addictive once I smelled it I got it in my head I loved it i was obsessed w it.

on 7/21/2013 3:34:00 PM

Fruitchouli overdose. However, there is less of the patchouli when applied by a rollerball.

This fragrance is a total winner for me. It's sweet without being overly so, floral without being too overpowering..I just adore it!

It's feminine, sensual and pretty all at the same time. I get so many compliments when I wear it and my boyfriend loves it.

The only downside is the price but I never want to be without this perfume been using it since 2007 and I couldn't imagine not having it on my dresser.

on 8/17/2012 6:43:00 PM

Light rose and, yes, cinnamon too like the reviewer below mentioned below. Not for me, sorry...

on 5/9/2012 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Smells like dark chocolate and musk. A little bit lasts a long time. Which i wish all other designer fragrances would do the same. I don't really like it because it is nothing really special to me. The bottle is pretty to have. It looks like a gem. Wouldn't purchase and is overpriced for what it is.

on 4/8/2012 2:37:00 AM

This is by far one of my absolute favorite perfumes. Very beautiful! the first time I sampled this years ago, it stopped me in my tracks and I couldn't get over how amazing this smelled. The lasting power is great, the packaging is great and the bottle is awesome. It's expensive but definitely worth the price. I've repurchased a few more times since then.

on 2/5/2012 3:58:00 AM

i'm an extremely picky fragrane buyer- i literally only have one at a time- because if i dont ABSOLUTELY LOVE a scent i just won't wear it. i really love Flowerbomb; i think it's just sweet enough adn the slightly musky undertone is amazing.... it's also really long lasting and personally goes with my skin chemistry really well (of course this is a personal thing so TRY IT FIRST!) the packaging is also gorgeous. it is expensive though, and i got mine as a christmas gift so i'm trying not to use it up too fast!

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

This smells like a copy of Anna Sui Dreams: a fluffy-clouds, sweet cotton candy vanilla, with a base all demure, Victoria's Secret-esque scents seem to share. For some reason it keeps reminding me of the vivid, sky-blue juice of Dreams, which I used to wear and eventually got sick of for this very same linear, overly sweet powdery vanilla scent.

EDIT: Had to scrub it off. Won't wear again.

on 11/23/2011 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I get a strong vanilla smell and sweet flower. Not my favorite. My husband hates it, comparing it to bengay and more unpleasant things. I sprayed a bit on my hand while testing it on a paper and it gave me a headache. It is cost effective, one spritz will make the whole room smell. Will not buy, want to wash it off.

on 7/30/2011 10:41:00 AM

I may be in the minority here, but I really didn't like this fragrance. All I smelled is patchouli and musk. I don't smell anything sweet or floral. I gave it 2 stars because it has decent staying power and it is well blended. However, I really don't like the scent at all.

Popular Fragrances