Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.5

on 7/21/2013 3:34:00 PM

Fruitchouli overdose. However, there is less of the patchouli when applied by a rollerball.

This fragrance is a total winner for me. It's sweet without being overly so, floral without being too overpowering..I just adore it!

It's feminine, sensual and pretty all at the same time. I get so many compliments when I wear it and my boyfriend loves it.

The only downside is the price but I never want to be without this perfume been using it since 2007 and I couldn't imagine not having it on my dresser.

on 8/17/2012 6:43:00 PM

Light rose and, yes, cinnamon too like the reviewer below mentioned below. Not for me, sorry...

on 5/9/2012 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Smells like dark chocolate and musk. A little bit lasts a long time. Which i wish all other designer fragrances would do the same. I don't really like it because it is nothing really special to me. The bottle is pretty to have. It looks like a gem. Wouldn't purchase and is overpriced for what it is.

on 4/8/2012 2:37:00 AM

This is by far one of my absolute favorite perfumes. Very beautiful! the first time I sampled this years ago, it stopped me in my tracks and I couldn't get over how amazing this smelled. The lasting power is great, the packaging is great and the bottle is awesome. It's expensive but definitely worth the price. I've repurchased a few more times since then.

on 2/5/2012 3:58:00 AM

i'm an extremely picky fragrane buyer- i literally only have one at a time- because if i dont ABSOLUTELY LOVE a scent i just won't wear it. i really love Flowerbomb; i think it's just sweet enough adn the slightly musky undertone is amazing.... it's also really long lasting and personally goes with my skin chemistry really well (of course this is a personal thing so TRY IT FIRST!) the packaging is also gorgeous. it is expensive though, and i got mine as a christmas gift so i'm trying not to use it up too fast!

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

This smells like a copy of Anna Sui Dreams: a fluffy-clouds, sweet cotton candy vanilla, with a base all demure, Victoria's Secret-esque scents seem to share. For some reason it keeps reminding me of the vivid, sky-blue juice of Dreams, which I used to wear and eventually got sick of for this very same linear, overly sweet powdery vanilla scent.

EDIT: Had to scrub it off. Won't wear again.

on 11/23/2011 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I get a strong vanilla smell and sweet flower. Not my favorite. My husband hates it, comparing it to bengay and more unpleasant things. I sprayed a bit on my hand while testing it on a paper and it gave me a headache. It is cost effective, one spritz will make the whole room smell. Will not buy, want to wash it off.

on 7/30/2011 10:41:00 AM

I may be in the minority here, but I really didn't like this fragrance. All I smelled is patchouli and musk. I don't smell anything sweet or floral. I gave it 2 stars because it has decent staying power and it is well blended. However, I really don't like the scent at all.

on 7/18/2011 12:41:00 PM

omg luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv this, best perfume of all time!

Popular Fragrances