Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this perfume, i really do, i love the bottle, the scent, the sweet flowery/fruity scent. The only thing that i don't understand with this scent is that is has terrible lasting power... I've tried applying extra, pressure points, on clothing. It just doesn't seem to want to stick around for more than a couple of hours, if that. Love the perfume, and the bottle is beautiful. Just wish it had better lasting power.

on 4/24/2018 6:42:00 PM

I received a sample of this in a Sephora order. I'm so glad I did not spend money on a bottle of this perfume. To me, this smells very powdery and has spicy notes. It's a strong perfume. I didn't like this at all. I prefer fresh clean scents and this is way to heady for me. The scent does linger and has good staying power. It just wasn't my cup of tea.

on 12/18/2017 9:06:00 AM

Lasts all day & gets better (warmer, I think) with dry down. I absolutely love this scent.

on 11/3/2017 10:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

All around awesome. Does not smell flowery as the name suggests. It is not so overpowering, that it gives you a headache, but it is very long lasting. You don't smell it after a while, but the people around you do. It smells like powdery, fresh, not to sweet, and very luxurious elegang smell. This perfume is, a love or hate one, in that there is no middle ground. I am not a big perfume wearer, and much prefer body mists or splashes. The reason being, is that I have migraine and sinus issues, and this perfume does not aggravate neither issue. The bottle is very pretty too, the only bad thing os the price.

on 9/28/2017 9:59:00 AM

Don't love this scent. Too much like Grandma.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hands down my favorite perfume ever. I don't use it everyday, I only use it if I'm going out at night, an event or somewhere special. I love the pink & black packaging, so simple and chic. I found this perfume at a Sephora when I was randomly spraying perfumes on the spray cards. When I sprayed this one, I fell in love right away. I find the smell so beautiful, elegant and sweet. I tend to see mixed reviews on staying power of this perfume, but personally for me it stays on & lingers the whole day. Sometimes I still smell it on my skin the next day. I recommend the oil if you're looking for something to stay on longer. It is a little pricey but if you love this fragrance like I do, it's definitely worth it! Overall, this fragrance is amazing and is my go-to favorite!

on 5/26/2017 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I don't smell flowers at all. I am not a fragrance expert by any means, so this is definitely a layperson's description, but to me this smells like a gourmand version of Obsession. I definitely pick up the patchouli and amber, with a sort of vanilla, sugary smell that I've never noticed in Obsession. This isn't really to my tastes, but it isn't terrible and it is *definitely* not what I expected given the name. While it isn't for me, I do suggest looking past the name if you're scared off by flowers (as I usually am).

on 5/5/2017 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Described as a floral gourmand, I had a very had time finding the floral. The amber and patchouli stole the show.
As a gourmand / spicy scent lover this appealed to me much more than expected. However, where gourmands seem to be a dime a dozen these days this offering did not stand out. I can't see myself reaching for this over some of the other gourmands in my collection. Silage was good, and longevity, it clearly lasted at least 5 hours that I noticed. Would not buy a full bottle but I can see why its popular.

" A heady mix of gourmand and florals, this sweet treat of a fragrance has notes of tea, bergamot, sambac jasmine, orange tree, catleya orchid, freesia, rose, and amber, musk, and patchouli"

on 4/5/2017 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This scent is the perfect example as to why you always try on a perfume to decide if you like it - don't just smell it on a scent card or straight from the bottle.

When I first smelled this in store, I just smelled it on a piece of paper and I thought it was awful. It smelled like a sharp, chemical flower. I then got a deluxe sample of this to try on and it smelled soooo much different. I find it very similar to Prada Candy. It smells very sweet but with floral undertones. The rose and jasmine in this are very subtle - to me it smells more sweet than anything, but not sickly so. It's very wearable, feminine, and pretty.

I'll probably buy a bigger size of this when I run out.

I have a mini pink Grenade w half left; I supplement it with eBay custom made oil so that works for me to put the real flowerbomb on neck & underside of my hairline. I'm conserving this because it is so gawd awfully expensive & scented oil is $10 (in no way affiliated I don't sell it or encourage it this is an oil that smells "like" V&RFB not a dupe). Works for me & the oil keeps my real perfume lasting longer. I got mine for 250 Sephora Points. I don't shop at Sephora anymore I shop eBay & amazon now which you can get a lot of dupes for cheap if that works for you but someday I will possess a bigger bottle than I already own, someday, but I'm starting to think I'm not cut out to own the fancy things in life lol $100+ is a lot of money #sorrynotsorry the way to go is to buy a small bottle, get a dupe for all over deodorant layer then I like to take my real perfume as the last layer. Dupes rock thou!!! I have a real rollerball on order from eBay. I can't wait to get it! I don't really get the flowers in here necessarily & its def not bomb unless u vomit shape of bottle....i smell baby powder & maybe a bit of a soft white floral although I don't know which I know it's not gardenia (1 of my faves) then later I get a creamy musk like accord (not too animalic & stays cozy close to tie skin, comforting.) wow what I'm doing now with wearing the eBay oils then a coiple of drops of the authentic real juice & I wore it to bed next morning my dad was like u smell sweet I can smell ur perfume I said I hadn't showered yet no perfume except before bed so put 2 + 2 & figured out it was F/B!!!!!! That has never happened to me before and I put on perfume right before I go to bed every single night have brekvdookkg it for years!!!! It is a long lasting scent. To me it is addictive once I smelled it I got it in my head I loved it i was obsessed w it.

Popular Fragrances