Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/15/2015 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought Flowerbomb "unsniffed" when it first came out in 2006 or 2007 on the advise of a sales associate. She had raved about the fragrance and said if was selling out faster than any other fragrance they had in the store so I ordered a bottle. It was "okay". It was very sweet and on me did not move past the "candy stage" and I did not get anything floral or smell any patchouli. I asked the opinion of a co-worker who has excellent taste in fragrances and he commented he would not recommend to his wife even if she only wore it for a play day. The unanimous decision was the fragrance was for the 20-something crowd so I gave it away. At the time I was wearing Michael Kors and had many people including strangers ask what I was wearing. I've been looking for a new fragrance to add to my collection and saw numerous positive reviews for Flowerbomb so I requested a sample to try again. Flowerbomb is something I have smelled on many young girls and reminds me of highly marketed celebrity perfumes. If you love Flowerbomb wear it. For me, when I walk by someone and they catch a faint whiff of my fragrance I want them to know "there goes a woman".

Popular Fragrances