Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Filtered by age: 30-35
Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.8

on 9/28/2017 9:59:00 AM

Don't love this scent. Too much like Grandma.

on 5/26/2017 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I don't smell flowers at all. I am not a fragrance expert by any means, so this is definitely a layperson's description, but to me this smells like a gourmand version of Obsession. I definitely pick up the patchouli and amber, with a sort of vanilla, sugary smell that I've never noticed in Obsession. This isn't really to my tastes, but it isn't terrible and it is *definitely* not what I expected given the name. While it isn't for me, I do suggest looking past the name if you're scared off by flowers (as I usually am).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a very pretty fragrance - a sweet, lightly creamy white floral. There's an intriguing candied note, but it's not overly saccharine. Flowerbomb is quite strong, with all day lasting power and a sillage that calls for sparing application. For my part, I can't tell the difference between Flowerbomb and BBW Sensual Amber, which no longer exists in any concentrated fragrance form.

Every time Sephora gives me a sample of Flowerbomb, I'm gently seduced all over again, and I'm sure I'll eventually end up giving it a test run as an everyday fragrance. It seems like it would fit in all year round. I usually prefer more "niche" scents (see my review of Secretions Magnifiques), so I'm wary of investing in such a pricy scent only to get bored, but I'm tempted!

I really don't know what other people are smelling when they smell Flowerbomb but when I smell it I just smell chemicals! Zero flowers, zero patchouli. Just a very strong, very unpleasant, sharp chemically odor. When I very first smelled it, years and years ago, in a magazine I remember thinking "Wow! This is amazing! I need this!" But when I finally smelled it in person it was like I was smelling a completely different fragrance. It didn't smell anything like I remembered. It was horrendous. I will never understand why this perfume is so popular but I'm assuming it must just smell different to me than to others which is too bad...

on 4/27/2016 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Oh, I had no idea this had so many bad reviews because everyone I know loves it, and I have many friends or colleagues who wear it.

I have quite a sweet tooth when it comes to fragrances, so I love the sweetness in it, but I strongly disagree with the people that say it smells sweet like a kids perfume or a Victoria's Secret body spray, I think the sweetness in this is very detailed, thought through, stylish and sophisticated. Of course as everything and perfume especially, it's a matter of taste, I personally love this one and it's one of my favorites.

Downright DISGUSTING Yuck!!!

on 3/25/2016 2:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

far too expensive for what it is and the only perfume I shell out money on is Alien by t. mugler so I wouldn't buy this even though it smells good but not good enough for up over 100.00

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Stinky. Smells like an old lady.

on 6/3/2015 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Way too sweet. There are some florals in this but it mostly smells like sugar. Might be ok for a teenager but then again they can probably find something much cheaper. A mixture of sickly sweetness and the way a magazine smells when it has multiple perfume samples in it. Overpowering.

Lovely night time scent. It smells amazing but it is a little heavy so a little goes a long way. It is pricey though. Overall, a nice scent and not many people wear it so I like that.

Popular Fragrances