Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

4.6

on 11/29/2014 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I first bought this perfume when it came out in 2005 and I've been in love with it ever since. Although I do wear other perfumes occasionally, this is the only one that I feel comfortable wearing during the day and at night!

on 5/20/2014 5:11:00 PM

This is a really good and sweet fragrance, but I really don't get all the hype for it... I think it is overpriced for regular perfume and I think I can find something better, but it is a good designer brand perfume

Ive heard sooo much about this fragrance and decided to try it so i got the fragrance, body lotion and shower gel. I love all of them soooooooooo much i almost can not describe it! It's sweet, sexy, flowery, and gentle. Two spritz can get you a long way, i spray one time on my skin and one time dressed and the smell stays all day and evening. Love it! Normally i am a bit sensitive to EDP's, my face always starts itching and my eyes starts running so i was afraid that this one wouldn't work on me. But so far so good! As i said, it's very gentle. The smell is not owerpowerly strong but comes out as "puffs" during the day which i love. To me, this scent means safety. I just love it so much.

on 12/30/2013 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

it has such a sweet smell and would definitely recommend it

on 8/31/2013 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Usually I go for fresh, lightweight, aquatic scents- however I was intrigued by Flowerbomb as soon as I got a sample of it. This is the only heavily floral and romantic scent that I own, and I do reserve it for nighttime only. I think it's sexy and sensual and feminine- perfect for special date nights in any season.

Smells so good. The longer you wear it, it tones down a bit and smells just as good!

on 2/6/2013 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Honestly, this is my favorite perfume of all time. It's my first "real" perfume; I usually wear body sprays or something light. This perfume smells like heaven, and I catch myself sniffing my wrists all day! It's not at all overpowering, and the sweet florals are long lasting and develop beautifully with my body chemistry. It's perfect.

on 8/19/2012 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought the small vial of this from Sephora from $25. This fragrance in my opinion isn't anything super special. Yes, it smells nice, but is very overhyped. Despite the name, it's not very floral but on the sweeter side. On my skin, there are notes of cinnamon, a little citrus, and vanilla. It fades into a sweet but a little musky scent later on. Unfortunately, this does not have good lasting power for me. maybe 2 hours tops and it is too faint to detect. I don't feel that this will be worth repurchasing when I finish my vial :-/

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I think by my ratings you can tell that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume, ever since I was around 9/10 I became really interested in perfume and fragrances and every time I went into a place like Fenwicks I would spray this and I would take loads of samples and place them around my room because as it is a strong fragrance one or two sprays were enough and it lasted ages. Thankfully for my 13th birthday I was bought the perfume because I always sprayed it but with it being 70 I never dared to buy it. Now I have it I am really cautious to use it as I love it so much, so I only use it if I really need to or if its a special occasion. I still have over half left and love the amber floral tones in it because for a floral heavy perfume its really sweet and its not too overpowering. The only slightly negative thing about it is the pump that you spray it with, its made of a strange lacy material and it frays and gets bent and makes it look unattractive but I found a place where i could buy the normal spray cap for a cheap price and now it looks much much better! It's my favourite by far and Im such a fragrance fanatic! thanks xox

on 2/5/2012 3:58:00 AM

i'm an extremely picky fragrane buyer- i literally only have one at a time- because if i dont ABSOLUTELY LOVE a scent i just won't wear it. i really love Flowerbomb; i think it's just sweet enough adn the slightly musky undertone is amazing.... it's also really long lasting and personally goes with my skin chemistry really well (of course this is a personal thing so TRY IT FIRST!) the packaging is also gorgeous. it is expensive though, and i got mine as a christmas gift so i'm trying not to use it up too fast!

Popular Fragrances