Clairol Nice 'n Easy - Root Touch Up

Clairol Nice 'n Easy - Root Touch Up

3.8

Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up Developer: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-23, Steareth-21, Ceteareth-20, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Styrene/VP Copolymer, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Etidronic Acid Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up: Shade 4 (Dark Brown) Water, C12-15 Pareth-3, Cocamide MEA, Oleth-10, Dilinoleic Acid, Linoleamidopropyl Dimethylamine Dimer Dilinoleate, Steareth-21, Ammonium Hydroxide, Behentrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-22, Fragrance, Sodium Sulfate, Erythorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metasilicate, EDTA, Algae Extract, Sorbitol, P-Phenylenediamine, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, 1-Naphthol, Resorcinol, Caramel, Mica, Iron Oxides, M-Aminophenol, P-Aminophenol, Titanium Dioxide

on 5/19/2017 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Awful!!! Why would I buy this when it is almost the same price as a full size, Tried this to just hit my roots that were showing gray. Didn't even cover for one week. I would be better of buying the full size of Revlon Color Silk and touching up with that for half the price. Does NOT cover grays at all. Not worth it!!!

on 3/27/2017 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Root Touch Up contains just enough product for me to color the roots around my face, which need to be colored more often than the rest of my hair. (I used number 8, Medium Blond.) I left the color on longer (25 minutes) because my gray is resistant. The brush works very well to get the color on all hair, and the plastic container is ideal for mixing the color cream and activator. I also use the brush to color the same area when I color my whole head with Clairol Nice 'n Easy Natural Medium Blond.

on 3/8/2017 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

YIKES! 1st time EVER coloring my minimal grays...I've been resisting because I LIKE my natural hair color - medium brown with lots of natural blonde and red highlights from the sun. So I did loads of research before buying this. Used it on day old hair so it would "stick" better (as advised online), covered all grays thoroughly, left on for 20 minutes just to make sure it would take....it was easy to use but there wasn't a lot of product for my super thick hair. And it looked pretty natural at first (but a bit yellowish). I was surprised! I almost forgot about my recent foray into gray hair! And it lasted through 1 sulfate-free shampoo. 1 week later and my grays are shining again in their briefly forgotten glory...

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

So many negatives. First of all there is not enough product. I got through about 2/3 of my roots and ran out. That's ridiculous for about the same price as a full hair dye kit. The next issue is that it didn't come out medium brown, it was lighter than I would have expected and doesn't really match my hair. Last issue is that it didn't cover my gray. I would say it slightly masked some of the gray, but it was not good coverage. I would not use this again and do not recommend this product

on 6/9/2016 11:07:00 PM

Pretty decent product, usually when I buy a home dye kit it turns my hair orange or does nothing at all, this one actually turned my hair a dark blonde at the roots (I left it on for 25 mins after application). It probably could have done with another 10 mins to make it brighter but overall very good. Only two reasons for not giving it a 5 star are 1. Could do with a slightly bigger bottle and 2. I think the 10-15 mins guideline is a bit misleading. Other than that it's great!

on 12/11/2015 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this product! I love my natural hair colour, and refuse to dye it in fear of altering it at all. Unfortunately, at 34, I do have a few stray gray hairs starting to come in around my temples and bangs. I use this in 4R and it is an exact match for my natural shade. The only think I notice is that after a week or two I am in need of a touch up, which didn't happen last year (probably a few more grays than before, I assume.) So I think the next time I use this, I will take the advice of other reviewers and leave it on for at least 20 minutes. Other than that, no complaints here! A fantastic product for a fantastic price!

on 3/28/2015 11:10:00 PM

I use this product between salon visits and it saves me time and money. I find there is more than enough solution to cover my gray hair on my crown and around hairline. I leave on for 25 minutes and I use it every couple of weeks until I can get to the colorists. good product

on 2/4/2015 5:36:00 PM

Got this at walmart for $2! just recently dyed my hair brown but my roots are dirty blonde and come in quickly. Cant afford paying $50 every couple weeks, this is a lifesaver!!!! got the light chocolate brown color 6wn and it matched perfect!!! it is so easy to do and only took 10 mins to set! will be repurchasing. a true life saver!

I followed the instructions and it did not cover my gray. I'm not sure if leaving it on longer would have made any difference but I'm not crazy about buying another box to find out.

on 11/21/2014 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I don't normally like to leave negative reviews however this particular product was not one of my favorites. I found that the brush that came with the kit that was supposed to make the application easier was actually harder for me to use. Could have just been my personal skill level but I find root touch ups easier to do with an application bottle than the brush. The brush was very, very messy. As far as the actual product...... I loved the color and the 10 minute developing time. I have dark brown hair and the dark brown #4 matched my hair perfectly. I would not repurchase this kit, however I would purchase the regular Nice 'n Easy hair coloring kit. Check out my video review on youtube for more details.