L'Oreal Jet-Set Shine Techno Tint

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/20/2013 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is great for transforming a manicure you're tired of. I had on NYX's Hot Orange and wasn't into the matte-ish finish so I layered this on and viola! So much nicer. Plus is dries quickly. I picked this up at Dollar Tree so it's got to be discontinued.

This is a great summer shade. It's bright pink with a hint of green shimmer. It's actually much lighter than it is in the bottle. Dries quickly.

first time to get a jet set nail pollish usually get OPI and essie it's pretty color the jusy is still out on its wear maybe I could put a good top coat on it- it's such a lovely color I feel good wearing it

on 3/12/2005 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Im not the biggest pursuer of nail polish, so I usually only buy nail polish if the colour strikes me as being very unique and if it is practical enough to wear to work (gone are the days of me wearing black nail polish with red glitter .) Techno Tint is a very wearable vibrant candy pink with a to-die-for mermaid green/blue sheen. I love this colour so much! When I saw this in the Pop Vibe display I had to have it (Id like an eye shadow in this colour too.) The colour is fantastic, but I cant give it five lipsticks because I dont like the Jet Set formula; it takes forever to fully dry and you start chipping after only two days.

Popular Polishes