Artdeco Eyeshadow Base

Artdeco Eyeshadow Base
Eyeshadow BaseEyeshadow BaseArtDeco E/S Base

4.2

Ingredients:C11-13 Isoparaffin,talc,cera microcristallina(microcrystalline wax)Mica,PVP/hexacene copolymer(VP/hexadecene co-polymer),polyethylene,Tocopheryl acetate,Bisabolol Propylparaben,triclosan,propylene glycol,BHT,Ascorbyl palmitate,Citric acid,glyceryl distearate,glyceryl sterate,parfum(fragrance)benzyl benzoate,linalool,butylpheynlmethylpropional,Hexyl cinnamal,Benzyl salicylate,Hydroxycitronellal,CI77491(iron oxides)CI77492(iron oxides)CI77499(iron oxides) CI 77891(titanium oxide)

Horrible . Besides the fact they it comes in a pot which is not hygienic, it's frosted so if you apply frosted shadow, it will not look good.

This is simply the best eyeshadow base i've ever tried!

on 7/14/2016 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to eye shadow primer. It really enhances the pigments of my eye shadows. Everytime I use it, it makes my shadow stay all day. They just came into the US and they have half off all products on their site! I'm going to buy a few more just to stock up while it's on sale

on 8/21/2015 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the first time I'm trying it out and so far I only have to say is that it's very hard to blend the eyeshadow once you apply this. It makes it streaky. Also, it is glittery. However, I have quite oily eyelids and this is the first time I'm trying a primer and it keeps my eyeshadow stay put quite well. The main downside - very hard to blend the eyeshadow on top of this base.

on 5/1/2015 8:13:00 PM

Best eye primer I've worn! It stays all day and doesn't crease. It enhances A LOT the pigments in most eyeshadows. Very smooth texture, easy to apply. The packaging is also very practical.

on 5/1/2015 3:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

It is an average primer, based on price i may even say good but it smells like a dish soap and therefore every time i use i,t i feel like i expose my eye lids something extremely noxious chemical substances.

on 1/15/2015 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is a very neutral eyeshadow primer. The texture is very smooth and shadows stay in place all day.

on 10/7/2014 12:33:00 PM

Okay, this has been the first day of my experiment with Artdeco eyeshadow base. It is a good value, the pot and the packaging is great, does not take much space and is easy to use. It does what it says - it is a base for an eyeshadow. Now, I always divide these type of products into 2 categories - eye primers, and eyeshadow base. This one is the second, which means the eyeshadow still gets into my eye crease and it looks really oily after I have had my makeup on for a good 10 hours. This has never been the case with Urban Decay though (I used to have the same make up with UD for about 12-16 hours and it looked like I have just done it). To tell the truth, this one does not work with my extra oily eyelids unfortunately. So I guess I will have to switch back to UD. First will try the Avon eye primer, it is also a good price - let's hope it does the job better. :)

on 8/27/2014 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is almost as good as Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer and Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I gave it 5 stars nonetheless because it's cheaper and because I do like the packaging - it's very easy to get out even the very last bit of the product. I don't care much for the shimmer it contains, but fortunately the shimmer does not show if you use it with matte eyeshadow. It makes the eyeshadow much more vibrant and helps it last pretty much all day (if it's a good eyeshadow). If you find it to be very dry, you probably got a bad batch. I've gone through 3+ jars and they always lasted me over a year without drying out.

on 5/12/2014 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow...i like this product. I found the product is just as good as Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer except Artdeco is much more affordable. It really does what it claims, the eye make-up stays on the whole day without creasing and when i get home from work, it still looks the same just like when I applied in the morning. It's a must have for everyone who wears eye make-up!