Artdeco Eyeshadow Base

Artdeco Eyeshadow Base
Eyeshadow BaseEyeshadow BaseEyeshadow BaseArtDeco E/S Base

4.2

Ingredients:C11-13 Isoparaffin,talc,cera microcristallina(microcrystalline wax)Mica,PVP/hexacene copolymer(VP/hexadecene co-polymer),polyethylene,Tocopheryl acetate,Bisabolol Propylparaben,triclosan,propylene glycol,BHT,Ascorbyl palmitate,Citric acid,glyceryl distearate,glyceryl sterate,parfum(fragrance)benzyl benzoate,linalool,butylpheynlmethylpropional,Hexyl cinnamal,Benzyl salicylate,Hydroxycitronellal,CI77491(iron oxides)CI77492(iron oxides)CI77499(iron oxides) CI 77891(titanium oxide)

on 6/17/2017 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

This is a great product! I've only ever used ELF eye-shadow primer before, which I thought was ok-ish, but this is SO MUCH better. It makes the eye-shadow go on really smoothly and enhances pigmentation. It also helps the shadow stay longer without creasing. I tried putting it on with a brush but it seems like a clean finger is best. The only "issue" I have with it is the packaging - it would be much more hygienic if it came in a tube or something similar. I will definitely be buying it again!

on 4/29/2017 6:11:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I am a competitive dancer and on the many hours of competitions we have a liters of transpiration!!! especially, ME! I transpirate a lot from my face and this is terrible, if you need after every round to make you up again and again.
But after I found this base in 2010, I never needed to make my eyes makeup again during competitions. even with a lot of transpiration, it stays good for many hours.
PS. in the "normal life" i do not use base at all ...

Horrible . Besides the fact they it comes in a pot which is not hygienic, it's frosted so if you apply frosted shadow, it will not look good.

This is simply the best eyeshadow base i've ever tried!

on 7/14/2016 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to eye shadow primer. It really enhances the pigments of my eye shadows. Everytime I use it, it makes my shadow stay all day. They just came into the US and they have half off all products on their site! I'm going to buy a few more just to stock up while it's on sale

on 8/21/2015 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the first time I'm trying it out and so far I only have to say is that it's very hard to blend the eyeshadow once you apply this. It makes it streaky. Also, it is glittery. However, I have quite oily eyelids and this is the first time I'm trying a primer and it keeps my eyeshadow stay put quite well. The main downside - very hard to blend the eyeshadow on top of this base.

on 5/1/2015 8:13:00 PM

Best eye primer I've worn! It stays all day and doesn't crease. It enhances A LOT the pigments in most eyeshadows. Very smooth texture, easy to apply. The packaging is also very practical.

on 5/1/2015 3:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

It is an average primer, based on price i may even say good but it smells like a dish soap and therefore every time i use i,t i feel like i expose my eye lids something extremely noxious chemical substances.

on 1/15/2015 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is a very neutral eyeshadow primer. The texture is very smooth and shadows stay in place all day.

on 10/7/2014 12:33:00 PM

Okay, this has been the first day of my experiment with Artdeco eyeshadow base. It is a good value, the pot and the packaging is great, does not take much space and is easy to use. It does what it says - it is a base for an eyeshadow. Now, I always divide these type of products into 2 categories - eye primers, and eyeshadow base. This one is the second, which means the eyeshadow still gets into my eye crease and it looks really oily after I have had my makeup on for a good 10 hours. This has never been the case with Urban Decay though (I used to have the same make up with UD for about 12-16 hours and it looked like I have just done it). To tell the truth, this one does not work with my extra oily eyelids unfortunately. So I guess I will have to switch back to UD. First will try the Avon eye primer, it is also a good price - let's hope it does the job better. :)